1. Black Qiraji Battle Tank

Is mount Black Qiraji Battle Tank purely obtainable through player big effort making the hard questline without using donate to aquire #1 donator status ? I'm about to make this questline with few guildies and I heard rummors that you cant get this mount and title on this server without donating, but dont know if its true, so Im asking you players. Thank you.

2. You won't be able to complete the quest line all the way. I heard the mobs on one of the islands are bugged, even if they were NOT bugged, you would NOT be able to turn in the last quest " Bang A Gong " due to AQ already being open. There was ONLY a 24 hour period in which you were able to turn in this quest. The timer started as soon as the first person turned in it.

3. So mobs are bugged, so quest couldnt be completed. But gates are opened due player that turned quest in ? well I dont get it. So opened gates are probably bugged here too.

4. No, when Warmane created this server, they set it for the gates to already be open. The gates MUST be closed to be able to turn in the last quest.

5. Yea, now I understand why this has been done ..

6. Yea, now I understand why this has been done ..
    Yesssirrr, may as well go ahead and delve into your savings. xD

7. And out of all honesty, even after Blizzard made brand new live servers during TBC, you could have had the last quest " Bang a Gong " and did a transfer to the new server just to turn in it. However Blizzard didn't ever mean for it to be that way, so they quickly fixed that.