1. High bandwith usage.

Hi.
    Im playling on the lordaeron and i have a huge problem with my bandwith usage. When i run a speed test by ookla without client i get lets say 20 mbps ( yeah my internet sucks). When i run the speed test with client turned on my connection speed drops below 1 mbps. It makes almost impossible to do anything in background. I thought its someting with client so i run the test on fresh copy but i still dorps.
    Any solutions??

2. Bandwidth usage by WoW is very low. And wotlk does not download client data while playing so there is nothing in the client that should use that much bandwidth. Is your torrent client disabled at that time? (I assume you might have downloaded the game using a torrent client)

Other possible causes:
    High system load, which causes overall problems - not very likely unless your PC is very old or very weak.
    Internet connection problems because of the type of data that WoW transfers - there have been a few cases, might be more likely if you use a wireless connection.

3. No torrent client during the tests. My computer is not pro gaming hardware but on the other hand it's not a toster too. Also i did both test on quite fresh copy of win10. Maybe its isp or my ruter fault? The problem doesn't occurs form time to time but its keep going always i have cilent turned on.

4. Might be a router problem. Especially if you use wireless connection. ISP issue seems less likely but might also be possible.