1. Vote points

Hello i am currently leveling a druid, going to tank when i reach 80 i am seeking advice on buying items with Vote Points , right now i have 64 vote points.
    Also, which BOE should buy from in-game ?

2. BOE's i would recommend getting ikfirus chest (HC version is your best in slot chest), the leatherworking ICC boots, Wodins agility neck and harbringer bone band as ring. Also a good option is buying battered hilt in order to get an easy 251 itemlevel weapon. If you are rich and dont care about the money you can buy the leatherworking legs aswell, but keep in mind that they gonna get replaced by your T10 set legs anyway and are expensive as **** tho. Leatherworking TOC wrists are not really worth to buy in my opinion since you get some good leather itemlevel 232 wrists in FOS/POS which give some juicy hit rating.

For vote points i would not recommend getting trinkets since you get some good trinkets for 50eof (the skeleton key with stamina) and 50eot (the armor trinket). Also there is a good stamina trinket with armor proc easy farmable in TOC5 normal. Other options to farm once you are raid geared (~5k gs] are the scarab stamina trinket from TOC25 and the organ armor trinket from Professor ICC10.

I would use the vote points for some offpieces like cape/wrist/belt or weapon if you dont have the money for battered hilt.

your biggest struggle while gearing up is gonna be gathering all those EOF for 4 set pieces, tanking back and tanking trinket (priority here should definely go to the 4 set pieces tho).