1. Dressing Room Addons?

Hi guys i would like to ask if there is addons that allows you to dress a character and see how it would look
    with different gear on it?

If you know that kind of addon let me know. Ty :)

2. Sadly I dont think such a addon is much possible in LUA for at least the 3.3.5 expansion "wotlk"

There are such addons I have found that do such a thing but because of the LUA API the lowest supported game version I found to be supported was 4.2.0

Finding that Transmogrification which is used by most if not all of these type of addons
    And that Transmogrification API was not added in until Patch 4.3.0, I dont see a way to do this in pure LUA API for wotlk
    Of course warmane 3.3.5 does have transmogrification it is not the default transmogrification put in place by blizzard and client by default has no API support.

Of course there is the default in-game item preview tool that can allow you to see what a certain item will look like on your characters. But yes this in game tool is somewhat limited and believe it only shows 1 desired item preview at a time.

It might be possible to edit the default appearance tab of the item preview to show for multiple items but this appearance tab windows does not offer any public API from LUA I am aware of so thus would require client side game modifications rather than a simple addon.

In sort sadly such a addon for wotlk expansion I do not believe is possible in LUA alone. But one could easily create a DivX overlay application that sets a windows ontop of your game window that shows such a feature. For example you could create a divx overlay window of
    https://www.wowhead.com/dressing-room

Thus allowing you to have a ingame window that allows you to set and load a full feature dressing room for any type character.
    Edited: September 13, 2018