1. Friend gifted, did not receive

Hi,

I am new to this server through a friend who introduced me from another one. He gifted me some currency over 12 hours ago and I have not received. I can't write a ticket because it says I have "illegal characters" in the description?

Could use some help.

Thanks!

2. If you did not receive it, he either wrote your characters name wrong or he did not send it at all.

If he sent you ingame gold, there is no support for that.

If he sent you coins on website, try making a support ticket on website and don't use any special characters or send an email to [email protected]. But if he wrote the name wrong, he is the one who should be making a support ticket. He can see recipient character name in account history on website.

3. Greetings

Illegal character are different signs like ", & and others in ticket. Maybe your friend chose the wrong server bcz coin gifting is sent by names of chars...or he did a spell mistake

Neither for gold nor coins there is a refund.

- 5% of the coins will be deducted from the sent amount as a transfer fee, never less than 1 coin
    - Coins gifted to a regular account do not grant contributor ranks
    - Gifting is irreversible, non refundable and is not eligible for support

You have a chance to get the gold back after 30 days (or items), when the player is inactive and it's sent back to your friend.

Regards

4. Greetings

Illegal character are different signs like ", & and others in ticket. Maybe your friend chose the wrong server bcz coin gifting is sent by names of chars...or he did a spell mistake

Neither for gold nor coins there is a refund.

- 5% of the coins will be deducted from the sent amount as a transfer fee, never less than 1 coin
    - Coins gifted to a regular account do not grant contributor ranks
    - Gifting is irreversible, non refundable and is not eligible for support

You have a chance to get the gold back after 30 days (or items), when the player is inactive and it's sent back to your friend.

Regards
    So it is the CHARACTER name he should've used and not my ACCOUNT name?

Thank you!