1. A Vanilla/Classic Server for all.

Hi, I have two accounts here and really enjoy how well run and professional this server and its Staff are. Ive wished many times that there was a Vanilla Classic server here for those very reasons. The current vanilla server I play on is poorly run and the , forgive me for using this overused word, the "toxic" people are allowed free reign there. Still, there are between 4 to 6 k players on that server. Plus the server I was on previous to this one regularly had between 7- 10 k players. That seems like a good base of people to work for/with. No? Maybe once here they too would play the TBC and WOTLK servers like I do and use the services provided on your website? Thats win win. Anyway, I would love it, Im certain others would too. Lastly, many people on retail are becoming disillusioned with the new BFA expansion and are starting to look elsewhere (us.battle.net/forums) "Classic" is on everyones mind.

2. read the rules before posting. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=241277

"A new realm - We will not be creating new realms at this time. This includes PvE realms, more realms to reduce the amount of queues, or new realms to support new or old expansion packs. This rule also pertains to suggestions to changing existing realm statuses (such as changing them to PvE type or their rates)."

3. Yes :) I am aware of that stock link ;) "At this time" was written in 2016 and many developments have happened since then. I was just thinking that perhaps they may want to rethink the situation in 2018/2019? I mean no disrespect in any way, though I still feel the suggestion is valid. I cant be the only one. Back in 2015 the forums said no one would play TBC, and now look.

4. Here's a 2018 version of a 'no'
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=387450

(Since a moderator locked the thread above, means it's been denied)

5. On top of all that, the line right above what Skuddy quoted, and which you say you are aware of, says:

"Do not post suggestions that include the following"