1. Another people used my account to promote advertise, please help me!!

Yesterday anyone used my account to spam another players whit advertise, and now i cant inn, i have screemshots about changes in my account, and i didnt do any change from my computer, and it seems antoher ip did it, help me plz, i just have a lvl 20 pj but i want to play!.

i didnt do any advertise, please help me, i have the screemshoots, so please let me play and improve you security system!

I cant do anything, i cant create a ticket to appeal my ban D:

2. send an email to [email protected] and take better care of your account.

3. Greetings

The security of your acc is your section and not other's part. You could choose 2 step auth to improve it btw;)

Go and log-in (your acc), then services, ticket issue "ban appeal", choose the active ban and write your issue as exact as you can. Show that someone else used your ip and hacked your acc.

I'm not sure, if you are hacked or used vpn, both could lead to an advetising-ban, but last one only gives a service-ban in panel, not an acc ban.

Write a ban appeal and wait for respond, this could take several days. And improve your security next time (no scam site, no acc sharing, no 1step auth, not an easy password, no vpn etc..)

Btw if yo can't open a ban appeal, write a mail to [email protected] (if no premium acc)

Regards