1. Also turning hardware cursor doesn't fix anything for me. If I turn it off, I get A LOT slower mouse movement and it feels like its lagging. So I have to keep that option up.

2. So what is the solution? I have a laptop which does not suffer de fps drop/lag however in other super pc i have i suffer this. and not, hdmi did not solve it hah

3. So what is the solution? I have a laptop which does not suffer de fps drop/lag however in other super pc i have i suffer this. and not, hdmi did not solve it hah
    It was, as someone suggested earlier, one of the addons. For me, it was GatherMate2. While it was on, I was getting 20FPS on average. With it off, I'm getting, no less than 50FPS on ultra settings in Valiance Keep where a bunch of stuff was happening on the screen.

4. I had a wierd problem where i would get stutter, solution was to disable Hardware cursor, and voila, also going into task manager and setting priority to high helped with removing the "sluggishness" or whatever. ( im on i9-9900k )
    This saved me! Thank you!

5. How the hell is that "almost high end system" ?

1050ti is a low end graphic card and Ryzen 1600x is mid range CPU ..

That PC is miles away from high end ..

But still you shouldn't get less than 30 fps for sure ..

Those specs are 100 times better than what was available in 2008...

6. figured id give my solution to the fps drops using amd card. mine are bad especially when moving my camera 90 degrees fast.
    simple fix is these 3 video settings. everything else can be maxed.

set view distance to about 25%
    set vsync off
    set reduce input lag off

set shadows lower if more fps is needed

i play with many addons including gathermate

good luck

amd 5600x
    amd 6800xt
    radeon enhanced sync enabled
    amd freesync amd optimized
    radeon chill enabled min and max fps 120 (or 144 if u have or 60)

7. WoW is almost a 20-year-old game, WotLK being ~15-year-old. You shouldn't need top gear to run it.

What impairs its performance is extensibility - addons.
    If you have too many addons active, you'll run into trouble sooner or later, especially with UI-based, logging or event-based stuff, and especially in a raid. This includes, but not limited to, DPS/Threat meters, Gearscore (with passive scans, etc.), any guild sync addons, stuff like MobItemInfo, etc.

Especially if you're using ones that are not "exactly" for 3.3.5

Try disabling a few addons too, it may help.

First 123