1. Casual player looking for active guild to just be social in [H}!!

Hello hello!

Just looking for an active guild to hang out with. I don't care what kind of guild you are, just looking for chill people that like to chat.

Little about me
    - I play as horde, at twink levels (more below), maybe I'd transfer to alliance but I'm cheap...
    - Been playing since Vanilla, but once Legion hit I moved to private servers, Mostly TBC.
    - NA East Player.
    - I'm in my 30s.
    - I play mostly on the weekends but I'm on sometimes during the week depending on the work/life balance.
    - I don't raid, I don't do battle grounds, I don't even really have a good 70 (more below)
    - I play primarily on my level 40 rogue twink. I have a few under geared 70s (another rogue and a druid) that I just don't care to play on anymore, however, if help is needed for world quests or normals I'd gladly jump on them. Unfortunately, their gear isn't on par for heroics so their usefulness ends there.
    - Why only the 40 twink? - I used to have a very nice S3/S4 rogue on a former, now defunct, server (http://realmplayers.com/CharacterVie...player=Seralin). But I really didn't feel like doing that same grind again. Stopping at 40 and creating a twink allowed me to sort of get the same feel of my S3/S4 rogue with about 80% less effort. :( :( Hit 25k kills and finished almost every reputation before the server shut down though. :( :( RIP
    - Why 40??? - The brackets are dead :D, I don't stand out like all the other 39s, and It gave me a nice set of gear to strive for. The additional gear and slightly better weapons allow me to take on level 55+ players and still come out alive. My highest kill is a level 63. I know I have the fast exp and gear gap to thank for that, but still its nice to kill a ?? haha.
    - I think I'm BiS now... Unless I xfered to alliance for a few quest items. But if you have any suggestions let me know. (The Amory might be showing me in my mount gear though).
    - I love world PvP, but I also enjoy questing and love running the lower tiered instances.
    - How do I stay busy on a lvl 40?! I'm currently trying to hit exalted with all the main city factions (because the raptor mounts can't fit through most doors...) I can't do the repeatable cloth turn ins so I'm pretty much doing every quest available, and I mean every single one. so if you've got lowbies that need help questing I'M THERE! After this I will most likely just go back to the constant world PvP slaughter or Steam Weedle Cartel rep if I can stomach the mob grind...

Lastly, I try to be a decent person. I'll kill you but I won’t camp, I try not to act like a dick, I just try to be helpful. I like having a good time while playing. If you think you’re guild has a nice set of good people hit me up. Again, you can be a top tier end game raid guild or just some random leveling guild. I just need people to talk to. Azeroth is lonely!

- Andluis
    Edited: September 25, 2018