Hello there fellas,

I am here to ask about, what happened to the promise of the warmane/molten staff to be more active and more open about what happens and what will happen to the servers. Before the moltdown, it had gotten really silent arround here. Not many updates, no insights about anything going on with the server whatsoever. Then molten-wow blew up, we all know it.
After that i was actually a little happy, because suddenly the staff was comunicating so much with the comunity. Now years later, it has gotten really quiet again. Staff members don't reply to pm's.

In my case, i am a cataclysm player, we wanted attention from the staff, for about a year(!!) for SOMETHING to happen. But there was never any answer. It is so insanly frustrating, to not get any information. I mean it would ok-ish to get a no to your suggestions, but not even getting any answer, is really annoying. Instead we have the forum moderators, which job is to moderate the forums (whou would have thought so). They don't have all the answers, but they have to answer to all those frustrated ppl, like me. Getting salty coments, getting hate, while they aren't even in charge of that. The only thing they can do, is to repeat the little information, we already know.

Well that's it, have a nice week!

TL;DR:
It feels like warmane staff, isn't giving any fcks about us anymore, I don't know if that is true obviously, but it feels like that.