1. Items to buy in shop (vote points) for balance/resto

Hi all!

What items you guys would recommend me to buy on shop ? Currently i'm leveling a druid which I pretend to spec as balance/resto (more resto than balance haha). What items you could recommend me to buy for these two specs? The little I know tells me that it's better to get trinkets and weapons from store, but which ones should I take ? Also, I don't know if there's items that I could use in both specs... I'm a newb when playing as a druid hehe.

Thank you!

2. Generally, Resto and Boomy care about significantly different stats, Boomkin being crit to proc eclipses and haste for resto to reduce gcd (more rejuves on more people) if you are planning on raid healing.

Show of Faith, Sif's Remembrance for resto, the passive spellpower is great if your gear is not great as it will get your rejuves and wild growths hitting harder (which is 90% of rdruid rotation). If you can get your rejuves to hit past 2k out of icc, that's a great start.(Also, if boomkin is for solo content, these trinkets will be decent for that as well). I would also hesitate to buy Sif's Remembrance after Show of Faith simply because you can buy the downgrade, if you have the gold to spare on Je'Tze Bell (Auction House) ilvl 200 equivalent.

As for boomkin, Flare of the Heavens is your best bet simply out of the gs boost and strong proc. Nevermelting Ice Crystal is also great for forcing yourself into wrath procs from starfire but you can farm this if lucky from heroic pit of saron with relative ease. If you need hit, you can also go for Living Flame.

Unfortunately for spellcasters outside of hpaladin, the triumph vendor sells pretty useless trinkets. If you have enough points, I would buy 1 trinket and perhaps a backpiece (this is also ilvl 239) as you will not find capes outside of Lord Ahune's event unless it is TOC25 or ICC+. They are located under Armor -> Cloth -> Back. Sunglimmer Cloak for Resto, Mortal Downfall for Balance.

Alternatively, you can save up your points for a race change/faction change if you plan on using those features down the line, as they can be a pain to farm up with points (20 points and 30 respectively) but free compared to their real $$ prices.

As for weapons, don't bother with the store ones. Either find a battered hilt and get the 251 mace, getting Shriveled Heart from H HoR or buying an Inscription crafted Offhand/ or prison manual, OR donate with real $ for the weapon. Reason for this is 232 weapons are real garbage and you can find an equivalent not worth 17 days from simply doing a run through HFoS,PoS,HoR

Hope this helps!
    Edited: September 15, 2018

3. Maaaan.. Thanks so much for the so valuable tips! Will do as you said!