1. My 16 friends and I are waiting for glaives to be released on shop, so we could buy them instantly with all the s4 gear, t6 gear, pve trinkets, and other off-sets for our undead rogues even if each glaive is for 150 - 300 coins. As we are rich and busy people, we really don't have time to farm gear, but we have the money to buy them. With glaives and full gear on our undead rogues, we can make outland a better place by sweeping and wiping off people in bgs, arena, and wpvp.
    Ahah, nice :D

2. please dont add glaives to shop

last server I was on that did that----pvp just got out of control, it wasn't even fun

3. My 16 friends and I are waiting for glaives to be released on shop, so we could buy them instantly with all the s4 gear, t6 gear, pve trinkets, and other off-sets for our undead rogues even if each glaive is for 150 - 300 coins. As we are rich and busy people, we really don't have time to farm gear, but we have the money to buy them. With glaives and full gear on our undead rogues, we can make outland a better place by sweeping and wiping off people in bgs, arena, and wpvp.
    same, I see no point playing without insta full bis gear, cant waste time on gearing

4. tbh putting glaives ,s3 shoulder and weaps gonna ruin PVP side since people spending alot time to obtain these items. Otherwise they have time for owning fresh 70's at bgs but dont have time to rush s3 weaps or shoulder. Nice logic. U can clearly see that PVP side almost dead and after these store update its gonna completely dead.

5. tbh putting glaives ,s3 shoulder and weaps gonna ruin PVP side since people spending alot time to obtain these items. Otherwise they have time for owning fresh 70's at bgs but dont have time to rush s3 weaps or shoulder. Nice logic. U can clearly see that PVP side almost dead and after these store update its gonna completely dead.
    how does s3 shoulders and weapons in the store hurt pvp when s4 items are not in the shop?

"fresh 70's at bgs"
    you mean in bgs?yeah bgs are already filled and been filled with gray/green 70's afking wanting a free mark for s2 gear....

6. People spend time for s3 weap and s3 shoulders. I can understand that warglaive farm takes so long but still s3 weaps and s3 shoulder require arena rating. it mean u have to achive that rate on arena. Even if you dont have alot time for grinding something. You can still play weekly 10 game and try to get s3 shoulder also s3 weaps otherwise you can donate s3 off parts and some of s3 items which are not require arena rating. TBH 10 game weekly takes max 20 min.

First 12