1. Black temple gear when will be on Store and warglaives ?

Black temple gear when will be on Store and warglaives ??

2. It has been confirmed on other post about coin store that BT loot will be on store few weeks after entire SWP has been released. Glaives however are still uncertain.

3. They should never release warglaives in the store unless they want to lose most Outland PvP players. Warglaives are literally unfair, and you should earn them fairly with the low droprate, like everyone else. Illidan gear as a whole should stay outta the store.

4. Well, they will be on the store whether people like it or not. I can't wait for it personally.

5. Then enjoy zero arenas and month after it nearly ghost BGs or BG when u will have 7 rogues running with that ****. ENJOY every greenie will have them. Moment when they put them on shop,will be end of PVP on Outland I promise that to you.

See what change faction did to Aliance pvp scene and imagine they would have to be outnumbered by legions of undead rogues with glaives.....

If you want them that much go ****ing pve and grind,grind and grind. After all u will feel more special.

They said they will add them on shop but if they do it now or in like 1-2 months after full SWP then it will be death strike to pvp

6. If you didn't account for the glaives being on the shop in the future then thats your bad. Business wise I see nothing stopping them as Icecrown still hits its cap with shadowmourne. Not to mention the non-shop TBC server died in little time

7. Agree with jkubko

And for the above guy, 3 classes can use Smourne, whereas with glaives it's just one class that gets the advantage (not gonna count fury wars)
    Edited: September 19, 2018

8. Not to mention the non-shop TBC server died in little time
    Everyone always uses this fallacy to shill for the cash shop. The reason Medivh died is because it was a 1X server, and a different 1X server with no cash shop released and stole it's whole pop.

9. Yea well it seems that nothing we say to these glaive shop lowers have any meaning for them,they see only that they will do more dps in arenas/BG and meybe feel more special,but they will not :D every tard will have them.

So just if glaives will be added to shop too soon,you will see fast downrate of arenas/BG,becouse glaives everywhere is cancer we can all agree on that.

Mark this thread and see your self that happening in future.

10. Well, they will be on the store whether people like it or not. I can't wait for it personally.
    Admins mentioned they are not sure whether they will actually add glaives to the shop. It's nice to see you know more than them, apparently. Be aware though, that should they add them, you won't enjoy them for long, as every semi-serious player will flee the server.

If you didn't account for the glaives being on the shop in the future then thats your bad. Business wise I see nothing stopping them as Icecrown still hits its cap with shadowmourne. Not to mention the non-shop TBC server died in little time
    "Business wise" it is a horrible decision. It represents good money in the short term and less money in the long term, as many players would leave, thus not donating ever again. If they ever release glaives, it will be because they decided the lifespan of the server is not long enough to justify not getting the immediate money gain.

11. Glaives won't be in the shop alongside t6, but it will be eventually. Outland will be the same as Icecrown. I'm pretty confident the staff would have been dealing with the same thing with Shadowmourne on icecrown ages ago. And yet here we are. It's not like glaives are absolutely miles ahead of Muramasa and the brutal swords anyway.

12. They should never release warglaives in the store unless they want to lose most Outland PvP players. Warglaives are literally unfair, and you should earn them fairly with the low droprate, like everyone else. Illidan gear as a whole should stay outta the store.
    Lol "low droprate"

*Looks at Murlock Shop's 9 "legit" warglaives*

13. "Business wise" it is a horrible decision. It represents good money in the short term and less money in the long term, as many players would leave, thus not donating ever again. If they ever release glaives, it will be because they decided the lifespan of the server is not long enough to justify not getting the immediate money gain.
    Your opinion isn't supported by any evidence. All of the Medivh players said similar things before Warmane even created Medivh and now 90% of them are most likely gone by now anyway
    Edited: September 20, 2018

14. My 16 friends and I are waiting for glaives to be released on shop, so we could buy them instantly with all the s4 gear, t6 gear, pve trinkets, and other off-sets for our undead rogues even if each glaive is for 150 - 300 coins. As we are rich and busy people, we really don't have time to farm gear, but we have the money to buy them. With glaives and full gear on our undead rogues, we can make outland a better place by sweeping and wiping off people in bgs, arena, and wpvp.

12 Last