1. Trolls getting ppl saved to cleared Karazhan

So today I was planning to do Kara and Shopoon(Hunter), one oh the raid members, was saved. By the time I enter the dungeon I am saved as well. How can this be possible? Are you not supposed to kill a boss to get saved? Now I have to wait 3 days until next reset and I haven't even touched a mob.
    How can you protect against ******s like this?

2. In the TBC client, the instance is set by the first person in a party/raid to enter the instance portal.

If you are unsaved to any instance ID prior to entering, you will be transported to that character's saved version and immediately become saved to it yourself.

If you have a differing instance ID from the person to first enter (even if they enter a "fresh" raid instance, it will still have an unseen ID associated) by having been saved previously in the week, you will enter your own saved instance and be unable to interact with the other raid members, who will be in their own raid instance.

The saving of characters to a raid ID is not explicitly against the players Code of Conduct ('the rules'). IF you witness someone doing this with purposeful malice and repeatedly, you might be able to gather evidence via screenshots (of chat logs, instance saving, and refuting of what was advertised for the group seeking more members), and submit a ticket under the perview of "Social Mistreatment or Annoyance" if you can convince a GM that the player is intentionally disrupting gameplay.

The only completely effective defense against this is to never join a PUG group.

A sometimes-effective defense is to inspect where each raid member is when you join a group. If any members (particularly if many members) are already inside the instance in question, it's a higher risk that that the raid instance may already have a saved ID. A mild deterrent for this is to make sure that you rush to the instance and be the first of the group inside, which would avoid you becoming saved to other member's ID.