1. CAN YOU PLEASE ban this kind of people?

I just used rdf hc

the dungeon was HOR

the 2 other dps with me were: one hunt with FULL pvp gears, not even a single pve piece
    one DK who had half item tank half item dps (to get enough gear to be able to tag for hor hc)

is it possible to take screen and report them? this is disrespectfull as ****..

2. No, you can't report them. You can use vote kick system to kick them. In any other dungeon, such gear should not cause problems. You queued for a random dungeon and you got a random dungeon. It was just bad luck that you got the hardest dungeon, which can be hard to finish with people who barely meet the requirements.

3. pvp gear is good in dungeons, you have very high hp so healers have it easy. Even the world first LOD back in retail was achieved with pvp tank

4. Don't be a *****, people gotta start somewhere, be it PVP player coming to PVE or the other way around.
    And if it's full rele/wf then it's still better than some half T9 half questing gear you'd usually get. You won't get a lot of near bis people in a RDF...

5. Even the world first LOD back in retail was achieved with pvp tank
    Do you have a source for this?

6. If you don't want scrubs its common to go in global "LFM RDF HC 5k+ GS" or higher if you like

7. If you don't want scrubs its common to go in global "LFM RDF HC 5k+ GS" or higher if you like
    This is exactly why people are in PVP gear in dungeons, though.

8. I just used rdf hc

the dungeon was HOR

the 2 other dps with me were: one hunt with FULL pvp gears, not even a single pve piece
    one DK who had half item tank half item dps (to get enough gear to be able to tag for hor hc)

is it possible to take screen and report them? this is disrespectfull as ****..
    I don't see why people should be banned for not having a full set of dps gear, or preferring the PvP part of the game and thus having gear from that.

9. the problem is when they tag for HOR

the DK with haf gear TANK HALF GEAR DPS did clearly this to have the 4K5 or 4K8 gs require to be able to tag for HOR

probably the same thing for the hunt (and i have seen too much people doing this, they farm some wg quest + bg and then they can tag to hor hc with rdf... even if their gear IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH AND TH GROUP CAN NOT DO THE LK BECAUSE OF THEIR GEAR)

in my opinion what they do is disrepectfull.

10. I did HOR HC with guildies. Best geared char we had was one guy with 4.3gs. But then again, we know all about our classes and all about mechanics of dungeon.

So what you actually want is permaban everyone, including you, and only way to remove that ban is quiz with 100 questions about HOR and your specific class.

11. the problem is when they tag for HOR

the DK with haf gear TANK HALF GEAR DPS did clearly this to have the 4K5 or 4K8 gs require to be able to tag for HOR

probably the same thing for the hunt (and i have seen too much people doing this, they farm some wg quest + bg and then they can tag to hor hc with rdf... even if their gear IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH AND TH GROUP CAN NOT DO THE LK BECAUSE OF THEIR GEAR)

Good. So the same **** people with pve gear have been doing since forever when they queue to BG's. You are disrespecting the rest of us when you queue in your lowly t9 an think you will actually help us, but instead end up as a cannon fodder for a guy that uses a simple aoe.

In my opinion you are disrespectful to the rest of pvp-ers.

See how ****ing ridiculous that sounds? They are not queuing for HOR specifically so untwist your panties already... Also I've outdps-ed people while being in pvp gear and spec plenty of times so your whole arguments is complete BS. You are probably just angry nobody carried your incompetent ***.

12. the problem is when they tag for HOR

Well, for starters, the gearscore addon is not an addon the staff supports. The community's use of it is on them, and if you feel that people should be removed because of their gear choices, then you can lobby for kicking these players from your dungeon. If you want to avoid these sorts of individuals in the future, I would recommend that you create your own pre-made dungeon finder groups.

13. I think you are to hard against people, what would you say to them if they were full green? would you report em for low dps then? comon m8.

14. You can, as the special snowflake that you present yourself to be, take offense and find anything in the server "disrespectful as ****". What those players are doing isn't against any realm rules set in place. They're trying to progress when it comes to gearing in any way they can. What you are proposing is simply stupid and if it's that big of a burden to you, other forum users have already mentioned ways to mend your "problem".

15. Ok thanks you guys! I created a new war. i'm gonna buy

https://www.wowhead.com/item=50452/w...lucky-necklace
    https://www.wowhead.com/item=50444/r...silver-bullets
    https://www.wowhead.com/item=50449/s...e-shoulderpads
    https://www.wowhead.com/item=50450/l...dubious-charms
    https://www.wowhead.com/item=50451/b...e-lonely-noble

and the tanky + dps icc ring

lets go to 3K8 gs for only 5K gold :)

oh, and i'll tag with a friend who does the same thing so ppl will not be able to kick us

lets make this game totaly cancer

12 Last