1. Blood starts boiling

Lets start a thread of just blood boiling situations that have happened to us, I will start. We got a dungeon after an hour of waiting only to figure out that the priest was specced into shadow and had only chosen healer to get a shorter queue timer, and then told us to be thankful he did so, or the other time where we got a ninja looting balance druid who had 50 dps. This server has some of the nicest people I have met but also some of the stupidest, which makes it hard to be polite.

2. I heal dungeons as shadow all the time. It's ridiculously easy and you speed up the run with some extra DPS. Same for elemental and balance. There's absolutely nothing wrong with doing this.

3. Theres something wrong when your healer doesnt heal and instead just dps, and possibly this guy just didnt know what he was doing but it was still a huge waste of time.

4. that will be the next dungeon rule. queing as a role without being in a spec for that role = 5 day ban lol.

5. Whenever someone makes fun of Supreme Overlord Dike, who's the father of all theorycrafting, but is best known for introducing the 19k dps cap. Really shivers me timbers when that happens.

6. /y ICC 10 HC MIN 6K GS OR DONT WHISP ME

Superdklulz whispers: Hey man, im 3.9k gs but i know all tactics all of them man. Yes and i dps at blood spec.

*12 more whisps from the same guy*

7. People who make fun of gnomes, they're as respectable as any other race in game!

8. That's bis for warlocks!! [That ****ty GSB25 Head] (even better: while having 4/5 set, head included)
    GS whoring all over the place, resto druids with 300 haste in ICC, shamans stacking MP5.
    I know, game is just 10 years old, doesn't mean that everyone's been playing it for the past 10 years, but it means that there's at least 752 guides for the class and spec you want to play, read and at least be half usefull.

Also: alliance wins 80-85% of BGs (number varies, usually pulled out of one's ***)

9. People who make fun of gnomes, they're as respectable as any other race in game!
    No. https://i.redd.it/l2nb0s8u4tyz.png

10. Druids who use combat resurrection at trash / out of combat / on low dps.

11. This one time, I waited extra long for this ICC 25 Heroic to fill because the leader was really picky, and I wanted a good raid too so, we all waited patiently.
    1½ hours in everyone is really geared and we just killed lord marrowgar really fast.
    Leader ninja the cloth belt and leave raid, Leave train starts, Raid over.

12. I join as healer in balance spec all the time. Hc's are ez..

13. Heh these stories represent my time on Icecrown and to some extent all the way back to Sargeras.

My most recent ******* encounter was a VoA 10 which I lead, where a low-geared player ended up grief-pulling the ice boss because of a miscommunication. He didn't tell me his gs, and I thought his gs had been concealed by transmog until we were close in starting. I told the raid he "lied" and kicked him so he got mad.

In pugs, you really have to set an iron fist unless you have a friend co-leading. Discipline entitled players into an effective unit. At the end of the day, it's all about the rewards when it comes to pugs.

14. /y ICC 10 HC MIN 6K GS OR DONT WHISP ME

Superdklulz whispers: Hey man, im 3.9k gs but i know all tactics all of them man. Yes and i dps at blood spec.

*12 more whisps from the same guy*
    I'd give these noobs a pass. They simply have a different perspective because they think the "laws" of leveling still apply in the endgame. But the endgame raiding scene feels more like work than playing, as you keep chasing optimization and have very specific roles to do.