1. Horde Triage quest in Arathi Highlands

I have asked others and they claim they have completed the quest for getting past first aid 225. I'm high enough level for the quest triage, but when the injured soldiers appear on the blankets, I click them then click the bandage. It cast's "Triage" but when it completes, nothing happens. This happens on every single one of them and I keep failing it because the bandage is not healing them, which they would then stand up and count as a saved person. I have disabled all addons and it still happens! Do we just buy a book somewhere, or does it work and for some reason bugged for me? Thanks

2. I'm trying to do the alliance version of the quest, and it's not working either. Probably bugged. :(

3. Wow, if it's bugged, then how can we get past 225? I'm capped at that, so if we can't do the quest, is there some workaround? Does anybody have FA above 225? I tried asking in global, but you know how that goes.

4. It appears that FA can be trained up to 300 by your factions first aid trainer. I went back to org and noticed it is trainable there. Good luck