1. ISBoxer: cannot get slaves to follow or target who I'm targeting HELP!

(SOLVED)
    Okay, so I DLed the latest version of ISBoxer..42 I think? I set it up pretty quickly and everything ran so well until I realized I couldn't get almost any of the keymaps to work. I can't get my slaves to follow or target me or what I'm targeting. Its mirroring my spells, I can turn keymapping off/on and broadcasting off/on, but the other keybinds just aren't working. I'm guessing its because of the addon maybe? it says its out of date because its meant for the current version of wow. How would I be able to make this work. this seems to be the only explanation I can think of. I've searched for awhile online on how to fix this. It definately works for this server because I see other people using it. Somone told me to get it today. If anyone has a solution on this, please let me know. It could just be I have to DL a different version maybe. been at this for like 4-5 straight hours now. lmao. I have a few things I wanna try, like switching the game to OTHER instead of Wow and changing the follow/assist keybinds. I need help though if this **** doesn't work out. Thanks in advance!
    Edited: September 16, 2018 Reason: my problem is no longer an issue anymore

2. alright. I'm just a dumbass. I didn't select "enable 'out of date' addons" kill me now.