1. Help, I think my account has been hacked.

Havnt played here for a while, installed client, went to enter account name and password, and wrong password it said, so i went to warmane account and tried to reset my password, but when i tried it said my password had expired and id been sent an email to make new one.
    I went to my gmail account and had recieved no email, I checked the spam folders etc and had nothing. So I created this account and I recieved an email and was able to create this account, I can only assume my last account has been hacked :( . Is there anything I can do about this? I dont even no if im posting in the right place lol please someone help :). where should I go or what should I do to try and sort this out?
    I tried to create support ticket but only thing I could select was ban appeals.

2. If I'm not wrong , they delete the old inactive accounts . Maybe this is the cause ?

3. It hasnt been that long since I played, was this year but cant remember exactly when, Also the names still exist from the characters as ive tried creating new characters with the same names, so that account must exist still. Sadly it looks like there is nothing I can do about it, I didnt even have a lvl 80, 76highest I had, but I really dont want to start all over again.

4. Ok thanks ive sent one, I really hope something can be done.