1. Why no PVE server?

I am so tired of all pvp'ers proving their "skill" by killing lower leveled players trying to reach 80.
    Sadly they are on both sides so the rage continues and is so silly.
    Yes, I do know some love to PVP but there are arenas to have fun in with real competition.

The last week Icecrown had some issues (world server down etc) so I wonder why you don't split Icecrown in half and let us that love to raid do that?
    I would happilly pay 10-20 euro to move my account to that server if it was a PVE-copy of the current server.

If enough players would be interrested it would pay for the new server? (I assume it would be way more than that)
    As I see it both problems would at least partly be solved this way unless the server issue is hardware/network failure.

2. I am so tired of all pvp'ers proving their "skill" by killing lower leveled players trying to reach 80.
    Sadly they are on both sides so the rage continues and is so silly.
    Yes, I do know some love to PVP but there are arenas to have fun in with real competition.

The last week Icecrown had some issues (world server down etc) so I wonder why you don't split Icecrown in half and let us that love to raid do that?
    I would happilly pay 10-20 euro to move my account to that server if it was a PVE-copy of the current server.

If enough players would be interrested it would pay for the new server? (I assume it would be way more than that)
    As I see it both problems would at least partly be solved this way unless the server issue is hardware/network failure.
    Why do you assume it's only fun when it's competitive and takes skill?

3. Imagine how easy it would be for bots to farm when they can't be killed by players.

4. Why do you assume it's only fun when it's competitive and takes skill?
    I don't call that fun but evil.
    Enjoying other humans agony/displeasure is anything but mature and not a nice feature for a human being.

5. Its called Lordaeron. I imagine the odds of seeing ganking there are very low

6. there's nothing you can do on a pve server that you can't do on a pvp 1. no sense splitting the community because of a few whiny carebears.

7. I think it's a great idea. Let's play on a realm with beautiful gardens, pick flowers and distribute hugs and cuddles between different factions. I think it will be a lot emotional and pleasent.

+1

8. Well, the answer to why there isn't a PVE server on Warmane is that there isn't enough demand for it, so there's no point in spending time and resources to make one. There was a Vanilla server I can't remember the name of that had both a PVE and PVP server and the PVP server had more than 2x the amount of players than the PVE server did. I believe it was Nostalrius in 2015-2016 before Blizzard bullied them into shutting down.

I haven't really played on Lordaeron in years, but I would also imagine the likelihood of being ganked is lower there.
    Edited: September 18, 2018

9. Well, the answer to why there isn't a PVE server on Warmane is that there isn't enough demand for it, so there's no point in spending time and resources to make one. There was a Vanilla server I can't remember the name of that had both a PVE and PVP server and the PVP server had more than 2x the amount of players than the PVE server did. I believe it was Nostalrius in 2015-2016 before Blizzard bullied them into shutting down.

I haven't really played on Lordaeron in years, but I would also imagine the likelihood of being ganked is lower there.
    Thanks for an intelligent and helpful reply! :-)
    Too bad 99% is raiding for me but it's easier to take the darn pvp when I know the reason for the lack of PVE server.
    Now I reached 80 so time to start keeping the raiders alive. (That do trigger me, love it!)

10. Always have been, is and will be like that, so..:)

11. Maybe not really on topic but almost

Did read a research done about type of players on online games like wow. and after studying players in several games they found that there is 4 types of players. Even if most tend to go into more than one everyone basically mainly belonged to one of those 4 categories. it was

1: The achiever. That mainly enjoys to be at the top in what the game is about or parts of it, be it pvp, pve or other things but they play to be as good as possible to achieve things in the game
    2: The explorer. That mainly enjoys to explore the game be it the world, quests or search for bugs or such. Any sort of exploration in the game is their main focus
    3: The social player. Just what it sounds like that mainly play because of friends playing or to socialize with others. Chat with people or in other ways be social
    4: The Bully. That mainly enjoys to ruin the fun for others. Ganking, ninja looting or in other ways make things rough for other people that play the game. Cyber bullies basically

As i said most players did dip into 2 or more of those for an example some could be a bit of explored and also a social player. or an explored and a bully. But almost everyone was found to belong most to one of those 4 groups.
    And as we all know group Nr 4 is the group that you really notice :)