<Schoarama Buam> was founded by 4 Players who wanted to play Wotlk again. We played it many years ago, not all together, but now we startet to play together on warmane and wanna revive the good old times. We want to build a small, matey and friendly guild. First, we need to find enough germanspeaking members, who wanna learn and progress. Then we want to go mainly 10men guild-raids with you and maybe sometime 25man guild-raids, but thats far in the future. We don´t expect from you ICC ready gear or years of experience. You don´t have to be lvl 80 either. You just need the will to learn your classes and the strategies. We aren´t that well equipt, too. But we like the challenge and to improve our skills, so you should like that as well.
Of course it would be a great benefit if you have, or make, a charakter which one can heal or tank and you learn how to. You will get a better understanding what happens in a raid and we are not that limited.
We will welcome PvP player, too. So don´t worry. If you only wanna join for the social part it´s also great.
So, if you like our concept and wanna join our guild just write me (ingame: Hungni).

You have questions? Please, ask!

Armory Guild Link:
http://armory.warmane.com/guild/Scho...daeron/summary

And now we present the 4 founding members:

Hi guys and girls, my name is Carl. Ingame, my mainchar is a hunter named Hungni (http://armory.warmane.com/character/...daeron/summary).
I´m the youngest founding member with 23 years and i just submitted my bachelor´s thesis in computer science: games engineering. I started to play wow with 13 years on a now closed private server called Laenalith. At the beginning it was a BC server, but some months after i hit 70 it become Wotlk. It was a great time. my mainchar was a bloodelf paladin. He was PvE Tank, Heal, DD and PvP Heal, DD ( and somtimes in BG tank^^). Further i had every class at 80 and it was fun to master minimum one specc of every class. Usually i learned every specc, but some are more fun to master then other. I think it is important to know every class, especially in PvP, but in PvE, too. When i got on this server i recognized that there is a big gap between the guys who know how to play and the ones who does not. I would like to close this gap a little bit with our guild.
I´m responsible for new members. If you wanna join, have some questions or problems, pls just whisper me (or mail me if i´m not online).
I would be happy to welcome you in our and then also your guild.
( online time: usually every day, late afternoon till midnight )

The other guys will follow ;)