1. Scrolls of deception to be made into account bound items.

A simple enough suggestion. To make scrolls of deception and only those scrolls into account wide items. I think that scrolls dropping from level 80 raid content is great as it encourages players who may not want to do lesser raids to start doing them again. However this comes to a drastic halt as most of my high gear characters no longer need any scrolls, which then eliminates any need to do said raids anymore. I am sure many people feel this way.

So as a counter measure to this. Making Scrolls of Deception would be a great idea. As it would encourage players with characters who no longer need scrolls on specific characters to then farm them again because you are able to send them to other characters. This would create a more stable community of people looking to raid older content once again. I know I would!

As for people who will spend coins to buy scrolls from the website. I don't believe this would decrease sales. People who can afford to buy scrolls with real money. Well they are probably going to do that anyway. The way I see it, it's due to laziness and maybe an influx of money. I can't see that ever changing. And most people that I know who buy Scrolls with coins. Well that's because they are just selling in-game gold to do so (Like myself).

So to summarise, Scrolls of Deception to be made account-wide items would a positive change for the community. As it would encourage more players to do older raid content with all characters that they own on their account. (I'm basically just deleting scrolls on my account now because I need that extra bag slot, so you know. It's such a shame to see items like this going to waste). This change would give Scrolls of Deception a much higher purpose within the community here.

Thanks!

-Fuzzy, Icecrown realm.

2. been suggested before and denied. they'd rather you work for your tmog with the character you want it on.

3. That's a shame. I feel like this minor change would do amazing things for the community. #GoodGuysWarmane?

4. That's a shame. I feel like this minor change would do amazing things for the community. #GoodGuysWarmane?
    There is alot of people buying scrolls, this would be just loss of money for them, so answer is no.

5. Not sure where you got your data that "a lot of people are buying scrolls," much less that they are donating for it and not just selling gold to get coins being traded around or farming them in-game (if so many people were donating to get scrolls, how come people would be getting too many to want them to be account bound in the first place?). Either way, it's as Skuddy said.