1. Help on what to do

Hi all. I have a druid at 5.1gs (from fos/pos/hor and heoric rdf) and a bunch of others classes around 3k - 3.5k. What should I be looking to do to continue gearing up? I'm not at required gs to join most groups in world chat. Are there any specifics I should work looking to run? Thanks!

2. I'd love to know what people suggest for this too...bump!

3. 4.8 to 5.4k is definitely a pain. as the only way you can get gear is by buying it from the website/ah or raiding. but most raids wont take you unless youre 5.4. like toc or alt 10 icc. sometimes you might find raids thatll go down to like 5.3 maybe 5.2. in very rare cases.

your best bet is either joining a guild and hope they bring you in or making your own raid. other than that your poo out of luck

4. appreciate the response, Gaarashatan. At least it's good to know that i just need to toughen up and work through it. Perhaps farming herbs more to sell so i can purchase gear or simply keep up the grind of EoF to purchase better gear.

5. I'm a druid tank at 5.7gs and I can confirm 5.1 to 5.4+ is a pain. I recommend you pug some TOC 10 or 25 since they usually require less gear. Do your daily EOF and use them to buy the item that will be the biggest upgrade (for me it was the cloak). You can try making raids and getting other people like you. You can do ICC and aim for the first 4 bosses and even more if you manage. Get the ICC rep ring if you don't have it and do daily quests to get some gold so you can buy BOE gear. For tanks you can get the chest (Ikfirus' sack of wonder or something like that) and really good boots (footpads of imending death), there's also a ring and a neck boe you can get on the AH for the other specs I'm sure there's also good boe's like the 251 ring you can buy from the vendor in dalaran. Get the battered hilt weapon if you don't have it. If you have an item that's really bad (like ilvl 200) you can trade in your EOT for lower tier emblems and get some pretty good gear (ilvl 226). The most important tip is to try and find a guild. Guilds are great! The time invested in finding one is extremely small compared to the time you'll spend looking for pugs, wiping with pugs etc.