1. Honor and Arena Points

Farming pvp gear in bg:s and arena.

I feel like it takes months or is it only me?

Yes you can cap your 10 games every week but it litterly takes a month for 1 piece and even more.

Now I can only imagine how many hours it would take me to farm to full Merciless gear.

Don't get me wrong, I love bgs and arena. Especially arena!

But would it be totally wrong/impossible to increase the honor you get after 1 win and the arena points after the reset?

I might be totally wrong with this but I just feel like it takes too long to farm the gear atm.

What do you guys think?

2. u gain more ap with higher rating...simple. Play better, get higher rating, gear faster. As for honor - close to impossible to cap honor as horde, 15min que times and losestreaks wont let u have any fun and progress...

3. I feel like that in arena, you can't get high in arena with bad gear, doesn't matter how "good" you play, it comes to a point then it doesn't matter and gear just crush you.

4. I feel like that in arena, you can't get high in arena with bad gear, doesn't matter how "good" you play, it comes to a point then it doesn't matter and gear just crush you.
    That's not the case. You can get 2050+ with merciless gear if you are an amazing player. That being said, even getting up to 1600-1700 in 5v5, which is reasonable in merciless gear, will net you 500-600 AP per week, translating into a new piece of gear every, roughly, 2-3 weeks, not months. Additionally, with each new piece of gear, you will improve your rating.

Arena is about getting rewards for being better than your opponents. The better you play, the faster you will reach your goal. On a side note, it is also fairly easy to find good geared teammates if you show them you're a good player.

5. honor rates are fine the problem is that so many horde players are bot/afkers you will lose alot of bgs. in any giving bg i would day half the bg players do nothing other then afk they want a free win and if you want to win you got to carry.most want fast losses instead of slow wins.... most dont know what to do and when you tell them they troll. like i said most just want a free win and dont care about helping, just carry them. this is why alot of the better and well geared players stop qing bgs, they try a few and if the bgs are totally bad they stop qing. i even seen a guild make a pm for bgs to afk and troll in, sad right?

as for arena i would say do 5's as it gives the most points and even with 10 losses a week you can still get s3 gear pretty dam fast all for losing....dont double dip meaning dont grind bgs and save up for say the honor head piece while at the same time doing arenas and then buying the head piece for ap., thats just a waste. best way is to grind honor for boots and use your ap to buy a head or chest = your getting 2 new items not 1.

there is skill in arena but there is also team set ups/comps and no matter how skilled you are if you run into your counter comps your not going to win if skill is anywhere close. good luck being a heavy melee team betting say a shammy boxer or spell cleave where people are just getting 1 shot.

again the key is = dont double dip.do not farm for s2 chest only to replace it the next week with the s3 chest = waste of time.

6. Just play Unbalanced classes like hemorogue, frmage, Awarr, slsl or restodruid, and you will be high rated in no time.
    Edited: September 22, 2018

7. Just play Unbalanced classes like rogue, mage, warr or restodruid, and you will be high rated in no time.
    with so many "unblanced" classes does that not = balanced? i mean you just named 4/9 classes and left off locks like they are somehow weak.....never see shammys or priests in arena at all......

8. yes honour gear takes insanely long horde side if you play off peak hours

As for arena, try queueing 5s on tuesday evening, the closer to flush the better. Tons of low geared teams, fresh 70 multiboxers, or insta-leavers
    Edited: September 22, 2018