1. 4/5 Killing machine

What is better option, 4/5 KM and go for 3/3 Blood-Caked blade, or 5/5 KM and 0/3 Blood-Caked blade?

2. http://rpgworld.altervista.org/335/d...00000000000000

This is the build that gives you the biggest potential dps. If you insist on choosing between what you mentioned the first option would be superior.

3. I heard Blood Caked Blade is bad for Frost. So i guess u shouldnt spec it at all...
    Black Ice is better from what i saw also...
    Also, Frost Strike > Obliterate.
    And for the love of god, please dont sync your runes, doing good DPS is sooo not 2k18 Warmane.

4. I heard Blood Caked Blade is bad for Frost. So i guess u shouldnt spec it at all...
    Black Ice is better from what i saw also...
    Also, Frost Strike > Obliterate.
    And for the love of god, please dont sync your runes, doing good DPS is sooo not 2k18 Warmane.
    This comment may lead people into speccing wrongly thus doing less damage. This is a DK help forum not a sarcasm/trolling section. OP, its exactly the opposite of what gnimo says here. Blood caked blade is good for you, you, should sync your runes etc... check his guides or go through old elitist jerks guides for more info
    Edited: September 18, 2018

5. If you use "search" or go into guide section you will see a lot of people trying to help...
    Aparantly it doesnt works, so maybe this will help them in the long run?

6. Rikofelt you still playing hoe? Always surprise me ! Hit me up bro!

PS: Which god damn spec is the best right now i havent played in like 2 years
    Edited: September 19, 2018

7. Rikofelt you still playing hoe? Always surprise me ! Hit me up bro!

PS: Which god damn spec is the best right now i havent played in like 2 years
    Just barely. I help out a guild from time to time. You can find me on Raziel ig occasionally. The spec I linked is the one you want.