1. Still feasible to start on the TBC server?

As a veteran Raidtankadin from Old Nost, I’m thinking about making the move to tbc. That said, this server has been around an awfully long time. Has F R E S H, the battle cry of the low attention span, reared it’s ugly head here? If I play a starting toon here, will there be other lowbies to play with? Guilds to join? There are so few tbc servers, and I really want a reason to believe in this one. In short, if I roll here, will I have a future here?

2. There's plenty of people leveling here. Alts and even new players still. And you can easily get groups for dungeons/heroics and there's always Kara pugs forming every day. There's a great deal more horde than alliance though, however there's ganking on both sides just the same. Just saying you will experience a harsher leveling experience as alliance as far as getting ganged up on by 2-4 people while questing.

3. As a veteran Raidtankadin from Old Nost, I’m thinking about making the move to tbc. That said, this server has been around an awfully long time. Has F R E S H, the battle cry of the low attention span, reared it’s ugly head here? If I play a starting toon here, will there be other lowbies to play with? Guilds to join? There are so few tbc servers, and I really want a reason to believe in this one. In short, if I roll here, will I have a future here?
    You can start anytime. If you are not doing a race to server 1st then there's absolutely no reasoning behind wanting fresh all the time. This mentality, carried by cash grab streamers and mentally inept sheep, the one can only start if the server is young is something I'll never understand. If you play regularly you will catch up. And what is 'catch up'' is relative to you. How do you think people starting an alt now gear up? Do they all refrain to make an alt because it isn't fresh? Maybe I'm just biased because of my dislike of this ''Fresh'' mentality. Create a character and see for yourself. Yes you will get roll over in bg for a while, yes there is some minor inconvenience (gearscore cancer?) but overall its a sweet place to be despite all the hate it may or may not get. I myself put my t4 characters on hold few month back to focus on Wotlk and fully plan on coming back. What I like about this place is that it has proven it is here to stay for a long time so as opposed to most private server. Like Icecrown, who has people farming ICC for 5+ years, Outland will have the same and it may sound weird but some people actually like it and do not want nor require a fresh experience to have fun.

4. there's groups for everything, and guilds recruiting for all stages of content
    pretty much everyone now has shop gear (weps at minimum) so be ready for that
    roll ally if you wana pvp
    if you wana raid, Mdps is probably the hardest role to find a spot
    Ton of lowbies around both factions
    Would suggest don't be herbalist as bots have outland on lock for months

Everything works extremely well, except char getting randomly stuck on small stairs/ledges lol. Feels like blizz otherwise

awesome server and ton of cool ppl on both factions