1. The big bad Purge

I think that all Strength Plate DPS that use MP5 or Intel/Spirit gear just to Boost Gear Score should be Permanently banned from this server, and beyond if possible (including life ban? hmmmm).
    Also, can u somehow remove Gear Score Addon from the game as well?
    I mean, its just sad at this point tbh.

Oh here is another great idea...
    After someone gets lvl 80, lock every possible que for them (RDF/RBG/Arena) for atleast 6 months.
    Maybe in that time they find out there is some nice starter gear they can farm, instead of running around and afking wherever they go with lvl 60-70 items (like not even quest items).

P.S. Im not mad or anything, i just find it funny what is this server turning in to...
    If i encounter these scrubs in RDF, i carry them (since Prot PvE DPS warrior can solo anything).
    If i encounter these scrubs in RBG, i leave.
    So yea, save yourself some time before u post them comment: ARE U MED BRO?! LEAVE THEM BE, THEY ARE JUST TRYING TO GEAR!
    No. They are not trying to gear. They are using LEEEEEECH!
    Also, im really bored.

2. Define "life ban". Is it like... jail? :-D

https://imgur.com/a/6aQiBcz
    Some players deserve ban, some others warned etc etc, but I think this lil fella over here deserves the world cup...

3. You forgot to add multiboxers, twinks, gankers and pay-to-winners to your list

4. Come on.
    They are playing on HARDCORE difficulty.
    GMs should just tag them as hostile for both factions, so they can truly enjoy the game.

5. This guy's last post was about him not being satisfied with winning so many battlegrounds. So bear that in mind, it's not easy being him.

Arguing about the way some third party addon works ( which you don't have to use if you don't want to ) is ******ed.

6. @maqisha
    Dude, chill, was a jok, u med bro?

On a serious note, ban them. Ban them all!

No DK War Ret should be alowed to play while using spellpower Shoulders, Belt and Legs.
    A god damn lvling item with 20 strength is better at that point...
    And yes, i think jail is a good enough punishment.
    Make them suffer for their sins!
    Bring them back to lvl 1 and make them lvl with 0.5blizzlike expirience rate.

@MaXiMuS54
    Im slowly working on it...

7. You forgot to add multiboxers, twinks, gankers and pay-to-winners to your list
    Add people who simply fail on boss mechanics and can't even one shot halion / LK hc to this list. Dying on shadowtrap? PERMA ban. Dying on meteor strike? PERMA ban.

This thread should be transferred to suggestions section, it would be a BLAST with these new rules. > : )

8. Hmmm, thats a good idea also...
    To reach both Halion and LK hc u would need to evolve as a human being and be able to sync ur eyes and fingers just so you could press "W" and move away, while DPS/HPS/Tanking, so i guess many wont fail there...
    But i guess its too much to ask on a "almost" 10 year old expansion where both Google and Youtube are not implemented in the game itself.
    If only Warmane found a way to implement a TankSpot guide cinematic before every boss fight, but i guess people would be fast on that escape button.
    Oh yea, you would probably need to learn how to play ur class first, pff, just turn on LEEECH, and watch a movie while others carry you.

I just had a wild idea...
    Delete EVERYTHING!
    Let people start over, no donations, no BoE items, just full day1 retail expirience.
    I bet 80% of the server would wipe in couple of 5m normal dungeons. :D

9. Forgot the glorious "who disagrees with me are haters / stupid / ignorant"
    Also constructive criticism, where it only agrees with the point you made. Because otherwise you'd be representative of one of the groups mentioned above.

10. I would also like to add that people who report others that "ninja" loot in dungeons, while using RDF to get in an instance, should also be banned.
    Its a 5m dungeon item, get over it and move on, and try to get it again the next day.

11. Sounds to me like I'm getting a perma ban then, started playing wow 1 week ago today, so I'm sure I fit 99% of these descriptions.

12. Sounds to me like I'm getting a perma ban then, started playing wow 1 week ago today, so I'm sure I fit 99% of these descriptions.
    Nah, don't worry about it. The OP's complaints are more about the people who have been playing this game for a while, and have no desire to actually improve their knowledge or capabilities within the game.

13. Sounds to me like I'm getting a perma ban then, started playing wow 1 week ago today, so I'm sure I fit 99% of these descriptions.
    https://imgur.com/a/am5TUI4
    This is how you play the game.
    scrub...
    P.S. That "Epic" achivement was actualy "BiS in 1 day!". No donations also! Like a baws!

BAN IT! BAN IT ALL!

14. P.S. That "Epic" achivement was actualy "BiS in 1 day!". No donations also! Like a baws!
    Shenanigans

12 Last