1. Armor penetration vs Strength in PvP

I know this was discussed a thousand times but my question is a bit different.
    As I understand it, Arpen is non-linear so it's good only if you stack a lot of it. Then you make a bit less damage
    against low armor targets but more damage against high armor targets. So it's overall damage increase...for a cost
    of less survivability because you have less resilience. And my question is:
    Is it worth to stack Arpen for average player? Because that's what I am, I will never have 2k rating, I am not naive. I don't think
    I can trade survivability for more damage output. I am more interested in BGs and world PvP than arenas so I don't have always
    my pocket healer with me.

2. I have full bis warrior with SM weapon. I tried full arp bonus %72 passive arp + Battle Stance. And i tried full STR bonus gems with %60 passive arp gears + Battle stance. With both of try, i were have around 900 resillience. (Still same resillience bonus i have. Because warrior is only one character is stronger with healer. if you stack more resillience bonus, your damage will be reduced in same time.)And i can say that both of Arp or STR are doing same damage. Didnt see any difference. But against clothers you need more STR, as u said at your post. For my side if u reach 5k+ attack power on character panel without any buff, let's start to stack some arp bonuses too. Against platers its very important. My suggestion try to farm 2 different set equipments . One of fully str bonus gears, other one is arp bonussed gears. So when you meet clothers and leather wearers, wear str gears.. Against mail and platers, wear up arp one. Greetings..

3. If you gem str, maybe some day in an alternate universe where absorbs give you rage and proc OP you may be able to kill DPriests if they don't use Inner Fire, at the price of mildly tickling Rdruids, Rshamans and Hpals.

If you gem ArP, you will be able to kill all of these.

The choice is yours.