1. [A] High level player looking for guild that is still doing the early raids

I recently got my first character to max on here (combat rogue) and I'm looking to get into the entry level raids like Naxx, Ulduar, Malygos, etc. If there's any Alliance guilds that raid on EST United States hours that do alt runs through the early raids that would be awesome. Here's my logs from retail:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/charact...1&difficulty=4

As you can see, at that time I was getting multiple rank 1 logs in the world with each spec on normal, heroic, and mythic. I wasn't a hardcore raider then and don't intend to be now, but I would love to do something between 6-9 hours of raiding per week on here.

I was a top 16 Grandmaster Starcraft 2 player, enjoy playing Hearthstone occasionally, and play a lot of Super Smash Bros. Melee, so hopefully I can at least find some people with similar interests/experiences on here!

2. We've got a guild (Regression) doing the entry level raids as of next week, we do however raid EU server maintime (6:00 PM/18.00) - so might not fit you well...

3. Hey, thanks for the reply, I would only be able to do that time on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Either way, it's not ideal, but it's good to know that anyone on Icecrown actually raids things like Naxx.