1. Why PPl get mad and whispering you is you don't have upgrade your skill??

I am new to the server I had never played wow I have my shaman in icecrown level 80 and just yesterday I made a death knight I am lvl 74 almost 75 and a guy keeps whispering that he buys me skills I do not have money and he says he can make me ban the account for the simple fact of not being able to buy skills of the next rank I do not know much about the wow but these people do not help so they oppress friends that I like to go up my way to do things my way and if it's true that on the one hand what he tells me is true he loses damage but I do not have money people are very annoying in the game he scares me until he rolls things for why they threaten you with ninja looting
    google traductor

2. As long as you 're not violating the server's rules and terms of service, you can ignore those arrogant people or raise them the middle finger if you will.

3. i don't do nothing im just play in my way but some times ppl kick you is you roll something you can use
    kick you is you restore mana ,

4. I hope that your "something I can use" is not referring to press need whenever that option is available. If yes, I would also vote kick you.

5. i don't do nothing im just play in my way but some times ppl kick you is you roll something you can use
    kick you is you restore mana ,
    If you by "roll something you can use" mean clicking need just because you CAN use an item. Like if a plate armor with int drops and you as a Dk roll on it just because it is plate. Then i totally understand them. I would probably kick you to in that case.
    Need is not for things you can use. it is for things you NEED, that means things with the right stats, better than the one you have. If a plate chest drops that has higher armor than what you have and higher stamina and also + to intellect. they you as a DK should never Need on that. it is paladin plate as they use intellect for spellpower, spell critt and mana. You as a Dk don't even have mana, you have no need for INT gear even if you CAN use it you should not use it and absolutley not need on it.
    Other things are trinkets. everyone can use trinkets but if you need on a trinket that has tank stats or spellcaster stats just because you can use it. Then yeah i would kick you

if you mean they get mad because you roll on something you actually need, that you can use, that has the right stats and is better thn what you hve. then They are a-holes and just ignore them

6. I am new to the server I had never played wow I have my shaman in icecrown level 80 and just yesterday I made a death knight I am lvl 74 almost 75 and a guy keeps whispering that he buys me skills I do not have money and he says he can make me ban the account for the simple fact of not being able to buy skills of the next rank I do not know much about the wow but these people do not help so they oppress friends that I like to go up my way to do things my way and if it's true that on the one hand what he tells me is true he loses damage but I do not have money people are very annoying in the game he scares me until he rolls things for why they threaten you with ninja looting
    google traductor
    Sometimes you just group with *****s who are very toxic,simple try to ignore them and play the way you want to.You are not gonna get banned for not having max out skills or for playing your class wrong or anything like that.

7. You should learn what items your class uses and need them accordingly. People may and will be salty if you give them reasons good enough. So, read, calculate, learn and always watch what you need, because you will have trouble by not giving any ****s.