1. (A) Fresh 80 Rogue Lf guild

Just hit 80 couple days ago and tired of applying to guilds that expect 4-5k gs immediately. First char on this server but not my first time through Wotlk end game. Weekdays Im free whenever and weekends I can raid late night or early morning sever time

2. In the same exact position, I don't really understand the way things work on here. Apparently everyone expects you to just grind out the gear by yourself through random heroics until you can do ToC. I came here expecting to be able to do all the cool things I did in retail, like Naxx, Ulduar, Malygos, etc. but it seems like everyone skips that because "it's not necessary".

3. Sadly that's the nature of the beast for people who've been long established here, they have all their gear and all their achievements so you end up only wanting people of higher and higher gear for bottom of the barrel ICC 25Ns and what not.

If you are interested in not doing End Game my guild is currently recruiting for lower end content (Ilevel 200 naxx, 213 naxx 25, Uld in 226 gear etc) though we are EU based and our raid times are 6 pm ST (18:00) so for american times it's probably about mid day to 2 pm if i remember right.

4. ya man that's sounds good, exactly what im looking for. Cant promise ill make every single raid time but ill try my best. Whats guild name or in game name to whisper?

5. Hi Shade, the guild's name is Regression. We will be starting Naxx 10/25 next week (Wed) in only RDF Hc/entry purples (item-level 200 max). We will be spending time in Naxx getting gear at a leisurely pace and attempting the different achievements. And once thats going good and we have the gear for it - we will move onto Ulduar and rinse-and-repeat.

So if you want to take a gooooood long enjoyable time instead of racing to ICC, this is the place to come hang out.

6. Hi, if you're still looking for a guild < Puzzles > is always recruiting we raid 1 am server time. here's a couple links to our info/ what we're looking for.

https://puzzlesna.com/

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=391905