1. Please consider delaying the season end on at least Outland. It's a really short season..

2. 3s is a dead bracket on frostwolf , rewards should get changed
    no one will ever get 2k in 3s with the current population / 3s activity and the rewards should ( in my opinion ) not be given to the top players of 3s ladder
    3s was the most active and competitive bracket on retail but on frostwolf no one ever plays it , there were 0 ques from about 2 weeks after season started till 2 weeks before season ended and the rank one is currently 1.6 k rating which is an absolute joke

3. 3s is a dead bracket on frostwolf , rewards should get changed
    no one will ever get 2k in 3s with the current population / 3s activity and the rewards should ( in my opinion ) not be given to the top players of 3s ladder
    3s was the most active and competitive bracket on retail but on frostwolf no one ever plays it , there were 0 ques from about 2 weeks after season started till 2 weeks before season ended and the rank one is currently 1.6 k rating which is an absolute joke
    Not to mention all of them in top 20 are wintrades and administration not doing anything to ban them...

4. Don't worry they might clean everything at the end of the season, Blackrock also had many fishy teams recently on the 3s ladder.

5. Don't worry they might clean everything at the end of the season, Blackrock also had many fishy teams recently on the 3s ladder.
    "In order to promote activity in the 3v3 bracket and due to naturally low rating teams occupying top ten slots, players will only qualify for Gladiator titles if they're above 2 000 rating. "

According to proterean no one below 2k gets gladiator. Maximum people will get on frostwolf is title rival.

Even rival is too much for wintraders who literally faced team who stood and done nothing, or in guild wintrades. You can easily see it in armory without even checking the IP.

6. Will the arena teams be wiped same day or will they stay for a week or so like I think they did on retail? E.g. If I get points next wed (10th of october) will I still be able to buy x items which require rating or will I have to grind the rating again before doing so?

7. Will the arena teams be wiped same day or will they stay for a week or so like I think they did on retail? E.g. If I get points next wed (10th of october) will I still be able to buy x items which require rating or will I have to grind the rating again before doing so?
    Tring to find this answer hard on global, no one know, warmane should have make this more clear.... It only talk about first team reward, what about us?

8. Rival in blackrock should be changed for 3s. R20 @1650 rofl

9. Any ETA on 5v titles on Outland?

10. So the guy who had 1.6k rate in 3s got malevolent gladiator title while my cataclysmic gladiator title that I got with 1.8k rating gets removed. ok. im so done.
    (frostwolf)

11. Outland's brutal netherdrakes had to be swapped to vengeful drakes. Titles not being properly awarded will be sorted later.
    Frostwolf's missing 2k requirement for titles will be sorted later as well.

12. If I get points next wed (10th of october) will I still be able to buy x items which require rating

13. still no rank 1 titles given on Outland, what's wrong?

14. I don't understand why on Black rock you get glad for 2 s, and on ice crown you get the joke title Duelist. Makes no sense at all

15. I don't understand why on Blackrock you get glad for 2s

First 1234 Last