1. Happy Holidays and New Year 2019 Celebrations

Greetings Warmane community,

May the closeness of friends, the comfort of home, and the unity of our community, renew your spirits this holiday season. We hope your holiday season sparkles with moments of joy, laughter and goodwill and may the year ahead be full of contentment and love. We are proud to continue our traditition of providing family entertainment and all-around cheer. In these moments, it is important to remember what truly matters, our families, whether those families that we are a part of, are bound by blood or by friendship. We urge you to to share moments of the solstice with those whom you appreciate the most.

Without further ado, here is the schedule of our festivities:

Festivities' schedule:

• December 22, 13:01 -> January 5, 23:59 - all events with special rewards playable
    • December 22 -> January 5 - all staff hosted events playable
    • December 31, 23:59 - gifts from Warmane are available for collection
    • December 19 -> January 3 - winter donation bonuses up to 40% are active. Do note that this includes already pre-existing full time active bonuses.

Event information

This year, the events are a mix of old and new. Some favourites from the years past and some new things that might prove to be a worthy challenge. Everyone will surely find something they like in the selection we have prepared this year.

• Clear skies have suddenly become dark. A thundering moment ripped through the blue skies we take for granted and swarms of enemies that we do not understand or know have come to threaten our way of life. Take arms and fight to save various places from being colonized by economically thoughtful aliens. For such a peaceful holiday season, it does tend to get surprisingly dangerous.

• That's right. We have extraterrestrial visitors all over Azeroth and their plans have yet to be revealed. Pursue the quest line and find out the truth. The super-secret organization of Goblins in Black has revealed themselves and they need all the help we can muster to fend off the enemies that are descending upon us.

• Our team will also will be hosting more daily events than usual including new and exclusive events, we will highlight some of them in another thread, which you can find in the Events section, that you might be specially interested in. One small addition this year is that the events will be randomized, so you never know what exactly is coming.

• As we have written above, you can partake in the quest line, solve riddles and save Azeroth itself. We believe roleplayers will like this event and we encourage roleplaying communities to imagine themselves and display their best of the best whilst partaking in the quest line. Relish in the mystery of it all and save your world!

• Once again we see the return of our most popular form event, in which your creativity and imagination is challenged. Head to the Events section on the forums for more information on how to participate.

We hope your holidays will be filled with joy and laughter,
    Warmane

DBM module for The Bad Santa boss fight (by Anyone0)

2. Awesome stuff Warmane! Happy holidays!

3. Give us some coins depends on the donation done on the account,that would be the best xmas gift ever :3

4. Where can i apply art for the next legendary weaponsmith event?

5. Where can i apply art for the next legendary weaponsmith event?
    Here.

If we have anything to go by your avatar, can we expect a weapon that makes use of fonts?

• Once again we see the return of our most popular form event, in which your creativity and imagination is challenged. Head to the Events section on the forums for more information on how to participate.
    The link goes to last years thread.

6. Where can I see how much bonus coins do I get for donating?

7. Hi! i just donated 50 euros and received no bonus. What can I do now ?

8. The link goes to last years thread.
    Oh my, Santa misplaced his reading glasses. It should point only to the events section. It was corrected. Wish you plenty of holiday cheer :)

Hi! i just donated 50 euros and received no bonus. What can I do now ?
    The bonuses are already in the calculation. They vary by the amount you donate. Highest amount brings the largest bonus. So the number you see is already with the bonus included.

9. Oh my, Santa misplaced his reading glasses. It should point only to the events section. It was corrected. Wish you plenty of holiday cheer :)

The bonuses are already in the calculation. They vary by the amount you donate. Highest amount brings the largest bonus. So the number you see is already with the bonus included.
    I had just my normal contributor bonus (57 + 3%) = 60 coins which I received, nothing more. Thanks!

10. I had just my normal contributor bonus (57 + 3%) = 60 coins which I received, nothing more. Thanks!
    Might have been before it updated for you. Takes about 30 minutes to go into effect for everyone.

11. Might have been before it updated for you. Takes about 30 minutes to go into effect for everyone.
    Okay, so I will wait till tomorrow, if not, I will open a ticket. Thank!. THe purchase was at about ~21:30-21:45 (east europe)

12. Okay, so I will wait till tomorrow, if not, I will open a ticket. Thank!. THe purchase was at about ~21:30-21:45 (east europe)
    it was actually 6 minutes after this topic was created

13. Thanks Warmane staff, you are doing a great job. I Wish you the best holidays, full of success and good things to all of you! Greetings from Colombia!

12311 ... Last