1. Arena Season 12 | Season rewards

Greetings Warmane community,

Arena Season 12 will end on October 07, 2018 at 10:00 server time on all realms.

Fight your way and triumph through thousands of opponents and win special prizes which include exclusive rare mounts and dozens of unique game titles for the cream of the crop PvP players.

Players will not be eligible for rewards IF: (team itself will remain intact as part of a rank slot)

• Personal rating is not within 150 of the Team Rating.
    • You do not have at least 70% of the team's games played.

• Bans for extreme cases of MMR dropping.
    • Removal of the team from the ladder and disbanding of the aforementioned team, thus meaning disqualification of receiving any seasonal rewards in case of extreme MMR dropping.

We have made a minor tweak for Burning Crusade rewards and introduced the Challenger title as a reward. Also, due to high amount of activity in the 5v5 bracket we're exuberant to announce that 5v5 bracket will now also be included in the rewards. Details can be found below.

We would also like to remind the players that MMR dropping (especially below default rating) or any other form of abuse can lead to disbanding of the team. We will exempt this while done to restart team with a new partner(s) but extreme cases can still lead to team disbanding.

In order to promote activity in the 3v3 bracket and due to naturally low rating teams occupying top ten slots, players will only qualify for Gladiator titles if they're above 2 000 rating.

Suspicious activity, win trading and exploiting will result in account suspension and in extreme cases account termination.

The Burning Crusade
    Spoiler: Show

All rewards are temporary, only rank one rewards remain.

Season 2v2 Rewards

Rank 1
    • Brutal Gladiator title

Rank 2 to Rank 3

• Gladiator title

Rank 4 to 6
    • Duelist title

Rank 7 to 10
    • Rival title

Rank 11 to 15

• Challenger title

Season 3v3 Rewards

Rank 1
    • Brutal Gladiator title
    • Brutal Nether Drake for each team member

Rank 2 to Rank 3
    • Gladiator title

Rank 4 to 6
    • Duelist title

Rank 7 to 10
    • Rival title

Rank 11 to 15

• Challenger title

Season 5v5 Rewards

Rank 1
    • Brutal Gladiator title
    • Brutal Nether Drake for each team member

Rank 2 to Rank 3
    • Gladiator title

Rank 4 to 6
    • Duelist title

Rank 7 to 10
    • Rival title

Rank 11 to 15

• Challenger title

WoTLK

Season 2v2 Rewards

Rank 1 to Rank 3
    • Duelist title

Rank 4 to 10
    • Challenger title

Season 3v3 Rewards

Rank 1
    • Deadly Gladiator title for WoTLK
    • Magic Rooster for each team member

Rank 2 to Rank 3
    • Gladiator title

Rank 4 to 10
    • Rival title

Mists of Pandaria

Season 2v2 Rewards

Rank 1 to 5
    • Duelist title

Rank 6 to 15
    • Challenger title

Season 3v3 Rewards
    Rank 1 to 3
    • Malevolent Gladiator
    • Magic Rooster for each team member

Rank 4 to 10
    • Gladiator title

Rank 10 to 20
    • Rival title

Blackrock

Season 2v2 Rewards

Rank 1 to 5
    • Gladiator title

Rank 6 to 20
    • Rival title

Season 3v3 Rewards

Rank 1
    • Deadly Gladiator
    • Magic Rooster for each team member (Blackrock)

Rank 2 to 5
    • Gladiator title

Rank 6 to 20
    • Rival title

Solo Queue

Rank 1
    • Arena Master title

Rank 1 of class
    • Supreme title

Top 1% of 30% of total players that have Solo Queue rating higher than 1600
    • Battlemaster title

Top 10% of 30% of total players that have Solo Queue rating higher than 1600
    • Warbringer title

Top 30% of total players that have Solo Queue rating higher than 1600
    • Conqueror title

2. Good decision to reward Outlands 5s ladder.
    It's about damn time.

3. "Arena Season 11 will end on..."
    It is 12, not 11

4. I don't understand why on Blackrock you get glad for 2s, and on icecrown you get the joke title "Duelist". Makes no sense at all

5. I don't understand why on Blackrock you get glad for 2s, and on icecrown you get the joke title "Duelist". Makes no sense at all
    The Blackrock realm functioned that way since 2010 more or less as far as I remember, this is because it isn't a blizzlike realm if you compare it to Icecrown.

6. Rank 1 title for 5/5 is a joke, who cares if it has activity, BGs have activity too, lets give rank1 for BGs. Duelist is the max title that should be awarded there. 5/5 is full of bad pve players showcasing their gear.

7. On outland why not award more gladiator titles in 2s and 3s (which would actually be blizzlike) instead of awarding titles for 5s where anybody can reach top as long as they have a high enough GS...

8. Rank 1 title for 5/5 is a joke, who cares if it has activity, BGs have activity too, lets give rank1 for BGs. Duelist is the max title that should be awarded there. 5/5 is full of bad pve players showcasing their gear.
    So u only wanna reward the "flavor of the month" specs with valuable titels?
    2s and 3s is a unbalanced joke in TBC. Many specs such as hpala or ele shami are not even viable in this brackets while others such as rdudu, rog or fmage are highly favored.
    5s is the most balanced bracket where every class has a chance to get titels.

9. lol End of the Season on Outland what? not even one team reached 2,5k+ yet lol ? why would they end it so early ? it doesnt make sense, my char hasnt even full gear lol

10. Yeah I agree with Gambits. The last season, like all blizzard seasons lasted twice as long as this one is going to. Literally the only way to get full gear was to have a ton of points saved up and have high rating every week. Very few people will have full gear by season end. This doesn't seem right. It should end late December/ early January. Why isn't this the case?

• Bans for extreme cases of MMR dropping.
    • Removal of the team from the ladder and disbanding of the aforementioned team, thus meaning disqualification of receiving any seasonal rewards in case of extreme MMR dropping.

Alright so, mmr dropping is punishable only when is "extreme". Can we get an specific definition of what "extreme" means?

Because basically by now it looks like 90% of the teams that appear in the 1-50 list have dropped mmr; 2700 team rating and 2700 mmr... hmmmmmmmm?

Weird, because last time I checked you started with 0 rating and 1500mmr, how can someone have 2700 team rating with a win ratio above 80% and have the same mmr? I think that the difference should be atleast 400 rating on the lowest no?

So I would pretty much like to know what is perceived as "extreme mmr dropping", because then maybe I'll use that new method and stop feeling like a ****** for playing legit and always having a 500-600 mmr difference compared to my team rating on each season since this system was implemented.

11. "Arena Season 11 will end on..."
    It is 12, not 11
    Thanks for the correction, fixed.

For those wondering, we will continue PvP seasons and gear will remain as latest gear. In other words, continous brutal season.

12. ROFL

Basically we got a 8 months boring season 3 on Outland,
    ...literraly nobody played it let's be honest because after 2k (shoulders) you only play for titles. : the top 50 was staying between 2030 and 2070 the whole season, even the last day.

Now we got a 3 months season 4,
    ...which is basically not even enough for a big part of the server to access to the whole gear, not to mention that the season started during summer which is the most dead moment.. so there's truely a gap between S3 and S4.
    the rating for shoulder (2200) is supposed to drag our ladder way higher, but you're screwing that by ending the season so early.

are there any member of the wm's crew understanding PvP ?
    What's the reason to stop the season this early?

13. What's the reason to stop the season this early?
    Maybe cross realm arena development is completed and they wanna end the season earlier to start a new one with cross realm arena for wotlk.
    I highly doubt it though. My assumption is that cross realm development got discontinued since we haven't heard something about it for over a half year.

14. I highly doubt it though. My assumption is that cross realm development got discontinued since we haven't heard something about it for over a half year.
    Your assumption is incorrect. We do not want to go further in elaborating. Time will come to show what we've done.

123 ... Last