1. started on original lordaeron in 2011 warriors name was celtic on alliance and ragefury on horde had a dk named blightcaller alliance and saurgrom on horde... stopped sometime around 2013 and just started back up earlier this year.
    That explains why your char on Lordaeron sounds a bit familiar xD My old paladin Blackforge dumped into you a couple of time I believe.

I also see you play actively in BGs. With that, do you remember a notorious tauren warrior named Jubei (always with 1-2 pocket healers) in old Lordaeron?

2. Just wondering how many of the old players are still actively playing. I'm not really *active* but definitely haven't lost any thought of this server. Still love it, still play it from time to time.

I'd like to know if anyone I remember is still playing, would like to be more active, but the community seems like it's constantly changing, kind of saddens me.
    yea most of us are still here but not that active anymore.

3. Here since December 2009. There are a few active people who played back on the Neltharion (Wotlk) that are still active and pop from time to time. It's also possible to see old names on both sides, but not sure who plays on those characters for sure.

4. Soooo the first thing i thought of when I saw this thread was...
    Spoiler: Show
    Feelme Best Maeg

So I used way back machine for the old wiki page...made me chukcle xD
    It is said that Un'goro Crater and Sholazar Basin were created as a result of Feelme's Pyroblast which he was able to cast uninterrupted. On a side note: Feelme is a frost maeg.

OT: I joined in Aug 2010 and I've been on and off for a few years. Never staying around for too long, moving from retail to molten to real lifing. (altho there was this horrible time when I was addicted to League =/ )
    Edited: September 20, 2018

5. Considering the amount of money,time, sweat and tears have been put in this game, from the 99% of the people I know, there's like only 2 that log in from time to time. Can't really blame them when this server raised a middle finger to everyone playing before 2015.

6. Old Neltharion head here

Noonknowsme = Warr (Ally) deceased (resurrected now as a Belf female)
    Noonetamesme = Hunter (Horde) deceased
    Noonehealsme = Druid (Ally) deceased
    Noonesawme = Rogue (Ally) deceased

7. soooo the first thing i thought of when i saw this thread was...
    feelme best maeg

so i used way back machine for the old wiki page...made me chukcle xd
    it is said that un'goro crater and sholazar basin were created as a result of feelme's pyroblast which he was able to cast uninterrupted. On a side note: Feelme is a frost maeg.

ot: I joined in aug 2010 and i've been on and off for a few years. Never staying around for too long, moving from retail to molten to real lifing. (altho there was this horrible time when i was addicted to league =/ )
    wahahahahahahahahah feelme best maeg!

8. That explains why your char on Lordaeron sounds a bit familiar xD My old paladin Blackforge dumped into you a couple of time I believe.

I also see you play actively in BGs. With that, do you remember a notorious tauren warrior named Jubei (always with 1-2 pocket healers) in old Lordaeron?

Yep I remember that guy...he was an Orc though.

9. Still here, used to play on a rogue named Mauh in the past but now, its Alliance and Horde and Limbstealer :P

10. So I used way back machine for the old wiki page...made me chukcle xD
    It is said that Un'goro Crater and Sholazar Basin were created as a result of Feelme's Pyroblast which he was able to cast uninterrupted. On a side note: Feelme is a frost maeg.
    All of the critters you see on Azeroth is a byproduct of Feelme's first polymorph cast.

11. Join date: October 9, 2010

I still continue to play,in Icecrown as horde,bis resto dudu Xxldudu but i miss the old realms x10 and x20 :D :D

12. I'm not a vet on this server, but I heavily **** with your Xavier Wulf forum pic

13. Join date: December 20, 2009, still playing on icecrown now and then.

14. I still go on the site from time to time, but don't really play anymore. I tried playing last year but the people asking for 5.6k gs for normal icc got real annoying. I still remember my old guild and going to ulduar/icc when they first released. I still remember Mely/ the feelme best mage meme

15. I'm not a vet on this server, but I heavily **** with your Xavier Wulf forum pic
    Appreciate it fam, you're the first to notice it lol

Hollow Squad mobbin' through the world, we colossal.

First 1234 ... Last