1. i got into mol10 in about 2012. Since WoD it's completely taken the place of retail for my on-off relationship with wow.

Not very many, if any at all.
    preposterous

2. I first tried it out on a room mates account in 2005 playing a few hours a day before he got home from work but quit because the game was unplayable due to the Corrupted Blood incident https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corrupted_Blood_incident , all your toons would eventually die and stay dead then it spread to the starting areas and we couldn't make new toons anymore, I had only played for a few weeks and after 4 days of the game being unplayable I left in a huff because most people were saying that Blizzard caused the plague on purpose for an event. My first account I started 2 months after BC in the beginning of 2007 on Tichondrius, my mains were Milhaven blood elf pally, Patchwreck undead Warlock and Zerelda troll rouge. Because it was the most crowded pvp server with 20 to 30 minute wait times to log in and farming on there was impossible I soon ran out of money for from pvping all day I could no longer afford armor repairs and I transferred my toons to Undermine a pve server. I really missed chasing down gankers but didn't want to buy gold and risk getting getting ripped off or suspended.

3. I joined around 2011. I remember the x20 rag servers and all of that. I normally come here during a retail content drought or if the expansion is bad (bfa and wod are perfect examples).

It's crazy seeing it go from molten-wow and really broken to how polished it is now.

4. yeah there's no question stuff has only gotten better since mol10, you don't have a literal way to automatically buy your way out of bans by spending coins, and back then 20% the dungeons were borked and wintergrasp didnt work at all. Not to mention the raids.. and everyone sliding/flying around speed hacking demos through sota etc. Moltdown ended up being one of the best things that ever happened somehow. Pretty sure half that stuff would still be the same otherwise.

5. I dont play here anymore, moved to retail, but still checking forums sometimes.

Feelcool / Mikkie, Neltharion (2010-until server wipeout)
    Edited: October 26, 2018

6. I joined back in 2010 and played mostly as Tymish 80 dk moo moo :D nowdays i go online from time to time, but i mainly sink all my free time into GW2 and retail wow(only when new expac hits and just play the story then cancel the sub) all my friends are not active since that moltdown happened and such :<

7. I was one of the most famous multiboxers in Ragnaros, alongside Purplebeer. An Alliance guild named Art of War and I were raiding everyday. Shoutout to you all!

8. I was one of the most famous multiboxers in Ragnaros, alongside Purplebeer. An Alliance guild named Art of War and I were raiding everyday. Shoutout to you all!
    art of war broke up a week or 2 ago..

9. joined before the ragnaros 20x server came out, dunno what year that was

10. Just wondering how many of the old players are still actively playing. I'm not really *active* but definitely haven't lost any thought of this server. Still love it, still play it from time to time.

I'd like to know if anyone I remember is still playing, would like to be more active, but the community seems like it's constantly changing, kind of saddens me.
    Feelme best maeg molten

11. Joined February 11, 2010
    Kind of started wotlk because cata was becoming dead, currently not active much because of studies, but I'm here, and I will be more active when I have time.

12. I remember I used to play neverendless-wow. After hearing some of the developers had left and made a new better server ‘molten-wow’ I joined immediately.

I remember there was only one realm I think deathwing it was called? Only about 800 players at the time.
    I stopped playing 2 years ago and just started playing again last week. Unfortunately, I can’t remember any of the login details for my old account and the email associated with it has long been deleted now.
    Love this server

13. I remember there was only one realm I think deathwing it was called? Only about 800 players at the time.
    First realm was "Neltharion".
    I played on 3 different private servers, I remember how everyone on every P-server was talking about joining Molten.
    Stuff was so bugged on P-servers back then, I remember soloing Naxx bosses with my DK since Deathgrip used to bugg out every boss to the point they didn't throw a single attack. And only 3-4 RDF's was "working" ,more like open for access.

14. Still here from moltenwow to now different account tho ;(

First ... 23456 ... Last