1. Just a little UP on this post:D

Helllloo, hard to believe thats been 11 years almost..all those memories, friends, adventures.. so much fun..i still miss those first years, probably the best ones.
    I still check the forums few times a year, hope everyone is safe/happy and enjoy wow :)

Kind regards, Kaparat
    a old member Joined June 23, 2010

2. cant stand current wow, so im constantly coming to molten again and again and again and again...................... xD

3. Another old member reporting for duty! :D yep it's ben 11 years and i'm still sitting behind computer but at diffrent house haha atleast something changed xD

4. There are more of us out there then people think.

If you can recall the days of Molten, Arena-Tournament, how about Abyssal-WoW? Im sure Malaco remembers those days.

Ive been here since 2010. So have most of my closest friends in game.

Most of them dont even come to this website and have never posted on this forum.

Its not uncommon to see people whove been here since the beginning. If you know where to look and who to talk to.
    Edited: February 7, 2021

5. Well I've joined 2011 from another private server. I don't really play anymore cause you know, life goes on and you change. Instead I study & play guitar.
    Back in my active days I used to play cataclysm hardcore, only DK and only pvp. After moltdown I lost my ellite gear, arena achievements, my partner said "****" to the game and so did I. Made a new dk in wotlk & used the moltdown coins to make a bis char, but never got as involved as I was in the past. Now I log in every few months or so for a BG or two, to remember the good old days.

6. I started back in early 2011 when it was still molten-wow. Most of my character names started with dode, and then followed by the class such as "dodepriest", etc. I also always kept a character with the name Voidstroyer. I was in the guild with hammerfan, yefi, and a few others whos names I have sadly forgotten or vaguely remember. I think that the guild was called empty promises. I pretty much stopped playing when the big "reset" happened. One of the internal employees stole all the data and we had to pretty much start all over. I lost 10 maxed out characters (all classes and professions maxed) and mostly BIS gear so I didn't feel like doing it all again. But I still check in on this server from time to time as it holds many of my memories.

7. Joined Feb 24, 2011
    Still here from time to time, but with wife and kid to. :)
    I still remember that 3 "Moltdown" days, if I remember good we were on some FB page do ruin somehow some rating from that guy that took Molten Db.
    "Tears of the pro over" man I loved that guild.
    When Sm was 300 coins, and when pvp weapon had a purpose.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNMjGwYrXag
    :)
    Edited: February 21, 2021 Reason: Just remembered some nice moments.

8. Still here! Let's see who is still addicted to this server after 10 years. Lmao.

9. Still here since Molten Wow, coming back every now and then, still remember some good ol' guilds, the Ascendants and The covenant, haven't had much fun since then.

10. Still here since Molten days. On and off, just returned a few weeks ago to level a new toon after being away most of this year. I tend to gravitate towards games that my social circle plays though, as I find it hard to connect with people on a private server to lasting friendships nowadays. Still have some IRL friends from Molten days that I follow on social media, they've changed so much over the years! Too bad not really connected with them anymore.

11. I am here from 2010/2011 as well, used to play on Deathwing WOTLK and later Cataclysm.

12. Was trying to remember this guild name forever pretty sure I was in it back in 2012-2013 on Lordaeron, had a warrior named Ragefury. 2011 here ... Wow how time flies.

First ... 56789 Last