1. Started playing molten wow in 2011, started on Lordaeron server alliance paladin. Now i play on icecrown off and on when i get the chance to.

I want to talk a little about lordaeron history. Back around 2012-2013 Lordaeron server population was dying so the staff allowed character transfers from other realms. This affected the server significantly because lordaeron was considered the non-donor blizz-like server, meaning nobody was allowed to get bis gear by donating. But when characters with full bis shadowmourne gear started transfering to lordaeron there was alot of changes. Not only did it affected the pve and pvp scene but it also affected the economy. Alot of gold farmers would create characters on x20 realms, and transfer their characters over to the x1 realm. On x20 server, gold was easy to farm since the gold was also x20 rate. You can get around 15k-20k gold just from doing quests. Players would load the toons with gold and stacks of primos and BOEs and send them to lordaeron server. Players would do this every 2 weeks because you could do character transfer with vote points. Auction house prices were affected majorly, and there was heavy inflation all around. Those were some chaotic times.

I recognize some of the old players from lordaeron:

Jundakk was an orc shadowmourne dk on lordaeron server. He was well known (and hated) by the alliance because he'd play in every bg and rekt the alliance. Whenever he joins the bg, alliance were like "Oh **** its Jundak, this is ******ed. I'm out." People hated going up against him, because he'd have healers and be impossible to kill. "swish swish jelly fish"

Matrix was an undead shadowpriest also extremely well known and hated by the alliance community because he'd run premades all day and getting top kills in AV. He would win most of the bg that hes joined, that the alliance wanted to kill him so badly. He also created a pvp guild called Insanity. People complained about him everyday in global chat like they complain about multiboxers in wintergrasp. He got banned a few times for reasons.

Anyone who played on lordaeron remember Dargonplay or Alisonkmargo?

2. Stonesour/POKEMONS DW/ICC.Here since 4th december 2009.Well,huge breaks,but occasinally active.

3. Went to Molten in late 2010 because I couldn't afford Retail at the time and actually did play on and off for many years on different expansions within the server even after being able to afford Retail. Was even around when Warmane relaunched and gave complimentary coins and gear. Thanks for the geared Paladin and Druid, by the way.

Since around Summer of 2018, my interest and activity in game has declined, but I haven't quit completely. Mostly a forum lurker like Skuddy these days and made quite a fun little "Drinking Game" thread to poke fun at forum cliches.
    Edited: November 13, 2018

4. I am. Was here when my younger cousins played here with me and others. No it is just my brother and I playing here.... Sometimes, granted that our realm has been hitting rock bottom for some time now. I am talking about Frostwolf by the way.

5. Wow! Didn't expect so many people to reply to this, nor did I think there were many vets other than myself still around. ^^

Just joined a social / raiding guild today that seems to have fit my needs in one. :+)

6. Another Molten vet, here. As much as I love Warmane (and loved Molten), I'm one of those who plays for several months, then gets tired of it; goes on hiatus for a few months, then wants to play again. So I have no daring stories to tell. But I sure do appreciate this community. Way nicer peeps here than on retail back when I played. (US retail players were too often snotty powergamers who couldn't be bothered to be nice.)

7. Joined early 2010. Been playing on Deathwing! Took a break after MoltenDown. More active now than ever before. THIS ****ING GAME HUH!!!

8. Just wondering how many of the old players are still actively playing. I'm not really *active* but definitely haven't lost any thought of this server. Still love it, still play it from time to time.

I'd like to know if anyone I remember is still playing, would like to be more active, but the community seems like it's constantly changing, kind of saddens me.
    Im here since 2009. but I don't play it very much. I don't have much fun in gaming anymore in general like before.

9. Stonesour/POKEMONS DW/ICC.Here since 4th december 2009.Well,huge breaks,but occasinally active.
    Have you also played a warrior with the same name on Neltharion?
    If yes, do you remember playing 3v3 with Ele shaman named Toni and holy paladin named Bokimkd?

10. YES!I remember Toni and Boki.Think both Macedonians.hella fellows.They were beast.We literally made 2.2,might as well rank 1 with my 5.9 warrior.That was hilarious.My alt was Sharsy in All Star Ekipa,tho I did come Neth with my main after some time.Did kinda surf the realms for some time back then.Send my regards to these 2 if you're connected to any of them.

11. Dude i am Toni. Started playing again 2 months ago after a few years break. It were fun times i think we were rank 9 at the time but if we all continued playing i'm sure we would have gotten rank 1:D. I lost contact with Boki i think we both stopped playing at the same time. I play shaman again on Icecrown now. Hit me up ingame if you want my main's name is Flowjob.

12. I joined when Icc got released or doable can't even remember now just remember the struggle, fun times haha. Come back every few months to annoy smyth :D

13. I made my account on here in April of 2011. Back when it was Molten-WoW.

14. started right when they opened the second realm (deathwing) and i joined it for ~2 years. played in AT after that for quite a while.

First ... 34567 ... Last