1. We are still here, mostly in the shadows (:

2. Early 2010 here.
    Inactive.
    Sporadically checking boards & website.
    Every few months I feel the need to log in game and stay for some days.

3. That explains why your char on Lordaeron sounds a bit familiar xD My old paladin Blackforge dumped into you a couple of time I believe.

I also see you play actively in BGs. With that, do you remember a notorious tauren warrior named Jubei (always with 1-2 pocket healers) in old Lordaeron?
    Jubei is currently playing on Icecrown and still an Orc (He never was a tauren) There was also another orc warrior hmm Broxxigar? can't remember... Also that frost mage freezimix and the lock Aihain, my partner Bigwarlock ahhh good old lordaeron!
    Amdusias here btw. Or Amdus if you remember my twink 70.

Where is Streetking? The only pala I never won in a duel, he was the best of the best.

4. I think I started on Molten around 2011, but I was still a middle school kid and wasn't much of anything community-wise, didn't even talk to people really.

5. im here since 2011, stopped from 2015 to 2018, got my chars deleted, im again at lvl 80 and gearing atm, im not very active writting at forums, but im always reading here

6. Good to see a lot of you still playing <3

7. 2011 here as well. mostly just a forum lurker now tho. i log in once in a blue moon.

8. June 23, 2010
    Not playing anymore , i've played just a bit under Warmane, I still miss old Molten. Logging once in month just to see forum and thats all.

9. I believe my first account (now banned bc I said "molten is better than AT" and got banned for 'server promotion'..ok..)
    was from early 2011. i think april or march.
    if you remember a rogue Shivty or warrior Megalodon. sup

10. Been here since 2011, I vaguely remember a candy/fluffy guild later was reformed. Remember some priest named kate as nemesis to Horde. Remember how OP was sacred shield back then with bugs. Also prolly later from that days but Hordecore Pwnography.

Also Chowdahh best warrior wurld.

11. Started in 2011 and recently came back after a hefty break.

12. Started in 2010 on the Deathwing server. I've since moved on to retail after molten changed to warmane but I do come back from time to time to check on the warmane forums.

13. January 10, 2010
    i still check warmane from time to time not playing,waiting for a surprise legion realm(i can hope)
    i v done evrything in wotlk

First 12345 ... Last