1. May 19, 2022  
    hi guys do eny of u remember the night elf rouge ponzion well if enny one does he is my step dad an he is still playing he even got me into wow wotlk

2. May 20, 2022  
    I jump in from time to time:) Happy to see this place is still thriving :)
    Good to see some ol' faces too!

3. May 20, 2022  
    Not quite 2010, but this account is from 2014(I probably have an older account somewhere lol) - Still find myself returning whenever I have a little urge for some battlegrounds.

4. May 29, 2022  
    I joined Molten back in 2010 and I was in Deathwing part of a raiding guild in the Alliance called < Azure > . We were the first guild to clear Ruby Sanctum 25man and one of the first to clear ICC LK 10/25man also. I was really impacted with the Molt-down and lost motivation to play.

Recently, life has gotten better for me and I found myself with extra free time. I am playing again in Icecrown. I hope I could reconnect with some of my old friends from my old < Azure > guild, if any of them are still around.

I loved that guild. I had the best memories with them and I hope they are doing well in life and in the game (if they are still playing)...

5. June 9, 2022  
    Still around from 2011, I just cant seem to quit this.. All other games lack the right spirit after a while and I just must return again anwd again... I guess I have found my home

First ... 789