1. June 8, 2022  

The Alliance is banned from VoA in Lordaeron

Hi, I was able to do VoA with my Horde, but I spent a whole week waiting to do it with my Alliance character, and it was impossible, ONE ****ING WEEK Wintergrasp has belonged exclusively to the Horde, preventing me from completing my weekly VoA with my Alliance? Can someone explain to me what the hell is going on? Has the server been hacked? Have all the Alliance pvp clans gone to another server? Does this have any explanation? is it reportable? Should I stop recommending the server due to faction imbalance?

If someone can shed a little light on the subject to understand what is happening, I would appreciate it, because losing a week's save is not funny to anyone.
    Edited: June 8, 2022

2. June 8, 2022  
    Hi, I was able to do VoA with my Horde, but I spent a whole week waiting to do it with my Alliance character, and it was impossible, ONE ****ING WEEK Wintergrasp has belonged exclusively to the Horde, preventing me from completing my weekly VoA with my Alliance? Can someone explain to me what the hell is going on? Has the server been hacked? Have all the Alliance pvp clans gone to another server? Does this have any explanation? is it reportable? Should I stop recommending the server due to faction imbalance?

If someone can shed a little light on the subject to understand what is happening, I would appreciate it, because losing a week's save is not funny to anyone.
    All the "good" Alliance PvPers spend their time camping lowbies in Hillsbrad, Gadgetzan and Hellfire Penninsula, so they have no force to speak of in Wintergrasp and Horde steamrolls them.

If Alliance actually pooled their resources and focused on WG instead of camping lowbies and raiding Horde capitals, they could dominate WG easily.

3. June 8, 2022  
    Been in same situation many times as horde.

You just have to catch the good moment when loosing faction has like 6-7+ Tenacity and then you can do VoA.

(Yes that includes setting your alarm to 4 AM in the morning:) )
    Edited: June 8, 2022

4. June 8, 2022  
    Been in same situation many times as horde.

You just have to catch the good moment when loosing faction has like 6-7+ Tenacity and then you can do VoA.

(Yes that includes setting your alarm to 4 AM in the morning:) )
    The problem with that is that by the time we get the buff to 6-7...in the Alliance we are 4 cats vs 2 entire horde raids at wee hours of the morning...A solution would be that tenacity could stack from infinitely and that this is reset as soon as a faction wins, as I have seen the current limit is 7, and it is useless if you are clearly outnumbered.

5. June 8, 2022  

6. June 8, 2022  
    The alliance pvp guilds play during a few hours of the day, when EU is at work/school. During these hours the alliance are likely to win since they have several pvp guilds that join for easier wins and there is never any organized teams on horde during those hours.

During the evening/night time the horde wins almost every wg. I am on horde side and I counted my wins and losses, I do not intentionally avoid to play when it is less likely to win although I am less available during "work hours". 62 wins and 12 losses for horde with the latest 74 WG I played, so that is a 84% win rate.
    Horde is graveyard camping the alliance maybe 4-5 wgs in a row daily and often denies alliance from holding even 1 workshop for more than 3 minutes but alliance have never (recently) graveyard camped the horde and usually even in bad attacks horde can hold at least 2-3 workshops most of the time.

I think the alliance have more organized pvp players but they lack numbers when taking into consideration the unorganized random players.

7. June 8, 2022  
    The alliance pvp guilds play during a few hours of the day, when EU is at work/school. During these hours the alliance are likely to win since they have several pvp guilds that join for easier wins and there is never any organized teams on horde during those hours.

During the evening/night time the horde wins almost every wg. I am on horde side and I counted my wins and losses, I do not intentionally avoid to play when it is less likely to win although I am less available during "work hours". 62 wins and 12 losses for horde with the latest 74 WG I played, so that is a 84% win rate.
    Horde is graveyard camping the alliance maybe 4-5 wgs in a row daily and often denies alliance from holding even 1 workshop for more than 3 minutes but alliance have never (recently) graveyard camped the horde and usually even in bad attacks horde can hold at least 2-3 workshops most of the time.

I think the alliance have more organized pvp players but they lack numbers when taking into consideration the unorganized random players.
    But that doesn't explain how it is that last week it was the other way around, that the Alliance had it all week, and then no, was it an exception? What is this trend due to? study season/vacation maybe?

8. June 8, 2022  
    I think horde basically only have 1 pvp guild that does WG (hidden leaf tribe) although it might be some more, and now I think it is mostly just random members that do WG and no premades.

Alliance constantly makes premades during the day and I think they have at least 3 guilds that does it although there are more guilds that are very common to be in large amounts when they make premades (and if they did it during other hours then they might also win during those hours, although I have basically only seen them win during the day although I stop playing now and then also). They also have a lot of healers, I often see 2-4 good geared healers in each medium sized battle and they have several of these groups with a few healers+a bunch of dps running around.

I would say that alliance badly need more players participating in WG (since they get gy camped all night long) and less premades (since they have a lot of premades) and horde needs more premades (since they have basically no premades, but doesn't need it so much since they win it by default so much).