1. Been playing since end of vanilla off and on. Played all through TBC and WOTLK. After that only played the new expansions for a little while just to see new changes/content. Got sick of WoW for years inbetween these new expansions. Played Legion for a few months, same thing, got bored. Just joined Warmane in 2017, still playing off and on. Outlands was fantastic for as long as it was going strong. When it had 5-6k players per day it was really fun. It's slowed down and I've moved back to Icecrown since.

Haven't played a whole lot of other private servers besides Nost/Elysium, but I really think Warmane has great servers for being a private server host.

2. Join date: July 13, 2011
    Still here. I've changed a couple of time the server wih other privates, I was on retrail also and ever I come back. I think Warmame is the best choice. Sry Blizzard your latest expanisons sux...
    Cheers and love to Warmane staff and this great (sometimes toxic) community !

3. Since 2011. Been active for a year now with our guild on Outland. Before that a year or two of casual logging in and doing something after lordaeron launched trial of the crusader and I fell behind within our finnish pve guild. But still having fun, currently just raid logging for SWP clearing though...

4. Join date 2011......just now coming back. (all my toons are gone) :-(

I mainly played as twinks though, ohhh those 19 bgs were a blast!

5. Join date: December 14, 2009

Can't believe its been that long. I've seen a lot of changes over the years ;)

Playing as Tjc or Globox on and off since 09!

6. My oldest account is from "Join date: December 9, 2009", back on old Neltharion realm where I played on Horde and mained an Undead DK Nabdul, tank mostly, UH dps when they let me. :) Was In Darkness Avengers when I began, later moved to The Ascendants.

This here is my newest account out of the three I have, Join date: October 10, 2011. Made it when I started playing alliance on Deathwing, about the time when Neltharion upgraded to Cata. Been playing on Deathwing / Icecrown since then and maining a Dwarf DK Diemtee (again mostly tanking). Here, I was an officer in Solace / Encore for over 3 years, then went afk for almost 2 and now I'm back casually farming chievs. :)

I'll take this chance to say hello to all you players out there, oldies and newbies, and wish you all the very best in the upcoming New Year. Cheerios niblets. :)

7. recently started playing again every now and then after a hiatus around I think 2015 or So. Dont quite remember. Was a roleplayer. Was Vegus, male worgen in Molten (think it was deathwing) in cataclysm. And Reagen, alliance paladin for the wotlk server. (I think was frostwolf)

8. This account evolved into my main account . (Joined forum) December 27, 2011. I can't remember when i started exactly, but was well before Neltharion upgraded to Cataclysm and was WotLK realm at the time. I remember how i was pissed off about my decision to stay, not transferred to another WotLK realm.
    Cataclysm PvP was fun tho. I remember WPvP was very active then, especially "DrunKz" leaded attack to Stormwind 240 man raid (s) was one of the funniest moments of WPvP I've ever experienced. it's on youtube i think... Man it was a lagfest :D
    Very soon after Cataclysm, i made also new Wotlk charachters.
    Edited: January 2, 2019

9. Here, since 2009, Frostwolf 3.3.5 realm on Molten.

10. I play here since 2010 it was Sargeras realm in that time then Ragnaros and after the molten-wipe Icecrown
    With the same guild, same Gm, Same people from it till today (and new ones ofc) .

11. I am a 2011 player from the Molten WoW days. I had a Blood Elf paladin back then but there was a wipe. I then turned to the cataclysm server where I played as a night elf druid up until the shutdown of the cata server. I have since then transferred back to the Icecrown wotlk server. So far I have been enjoying my return. :)

12. December 4, 2009
    Well,that seems like an early start.:)

13. November 2010 veteran here, started playing when i was still in middle school (im in college now) with some friends and started on wotlk Deathwing, had some problems when i started there like (how tf do i go to tanaris for the first time? haha), met some nice ppl along the way , had the opportunity to play the cata realm when it was launched here and had my first experience with an english guild ( im brazilian and only played with ppl who spoke portuguese) which was Apex guild on ally side, had some fun there before the REAL cataclysm reached its peak when the server got shut down, i almost gave up on wow since i didnt liked retail and i heard news that u guys had transfered to Warmane domain with the few realms u could save but no database at all, i saw an opportunity for new begginings there and gave it a try again (ofc i was pissed AF cuz i had to restart everything but meh, life is an eternal farm am i right?), i choose neltharion as my new home and made some new friends since my old ones gave up on the restart. I ended up on "Alex" guild which i cant even remember the name cuz this weebo changed it so many times i gave up and just called it "Alex club", had some arguments with him and ended up with a few friends alone and without experience on the new content at the time "Patch 4.3" and me and an guy named Nymh had the brilliant idea to make our own guild "P R I M O R D I A L", and since i was too lazy to lead ppl we agreeded to make him the face of the guild and me the offlead in the shadows, before cata died once again we were only an grp of 5-6 ppl doing hc raids and being called from outside to make an partnership with other raiding guilds to progress through the HC content from cata.

Had some good laughs and **** tons of rage playing here but in the end it was one of my best experiences in life, i learned the basics on english conversations and got to play an nice game with some nice ppl. Right now im on icecrown realm playing on the horde side, my name is still Punpkin for those who know me, whisp me in-game if u want some runs, cheers and happy new year u casuls!!!

14. Started here (Molten-wow) in January 2011 on Frostwolf x3, the best realm ever.
    It broke me that blizz was changing Azeroth forever and I wasn't yet ready to play a new expansion so I came here :D

Ah yes, 2011. The glory days of seeing Molten on top of every voting site possible, Kaer's monthly news posts and updates, my broke teenage self unable to donate to skip queue which there were hundreds of people waiting to get in on every realm every time i wanted to play, relentless ddos attacks that would bring the server down for hours and sometimes days, the hype around the launch of the original x1 Lordaeron realm followed by Ragnaros to account for the ever increasing player base which seemed to get bigger as time went on, announcement of Greymane launch the following year which I remember getting so excited for.
    And since then, through thick and thin the staff have always maintained the same level of quality and professionalism that continues to this day.

Long live Warmane!

15. July 2010, Hard to believe it's been so long, was here when the server name was "Molten-Wow"

First ... 45678 ... Last