1. Looking for Guild

I play a Protection Paladin by the name of Satheous on Icecrown. I've reached the Def/Hit/Expertise Caps, Meta socket bonus/fully gemmed/enchanted with 27k Armor/40k Health unbuffed. (5180gs) Pretty much have an ilvl average of 245, with 1 264 gear piece and a 277. I also have 2 other sets of gear, 5030gs(Heals), 4730gs(Dps).

Its been Difficult for me to even ATTEMPT an ICC 10 normal. Everytime I see someone post in chat LFG/trade/global, people either want 5.3k to 5.6k gearscore, or flat out 6k gearscore just for regular? Seriously? For a 10 man regular raid that drops 251 ilvl gear? Plus this version of the game is what, almost 11 years old and people are still this picky?

Been playing on this server since August 29th 2018. Pretty much 349 Hours. I have YET to meet any people worthwhile. Noone communicates in RDF unless you die, aren't playing according to their standards, or just calls you an ***** and harrasses you.

I'm a veteran player as a tank back when this expansion came out on retail way back in 2008. I had better luck back then grouping with people.

I WAS looking for a guild, could really care less about it now.

I made this post on September 18th 2018, have had almost 300 views since then and no one says a damn thing? Whats the point of having a forum?

Just thought I'd share my opinion with my experience. Unlikely that anyone gives a damn.

Anyway, this is my last attempt posting here.
    Edited: December 8, 2018