1. From private to global to private

Hello!

Wow, Molten so changed!

So, my first experience in WOW was private TBC server in my country. I played a lot, about 2-3 years and then I migrated to global server, where I tried play new expansions 3-4 times maybe? Then I quite WOW because cost of this game in global is not worth what global server can offer me... And here I'm here in Warmane! (I say Molten, because before global I was here and it was Molten - not Warmane). And it's still alive. What it means - it's a good place! So I'm here to spend a little time of my life ;).

See you in Icecrown guys! ;).

2. 38 views and ZERO answers, nice, friendly folk! Maybe if I start posting screens I get some attention! :). It's the 2nd day when I'm playing. And before quit the game I want to take screen and put here, but last day and this day server just broken and that's all. No screens... :D

3. Server has some crashes from time to time, but they are not that usual.
    Welcome to warmane and hope you have a nice raiding/pvp experience!

4. I started with priest healer, bet after that changed my mind and picked mage frost, for now its really nice experience :). I found nice and friendly guild also :). Hope less crashes when server is full :D