1. Yes good arena players are too few and they do almost no BGs.90% of the time you end up with randomly geared people who are just bad,and also full geared people just wanna go for kills not objects.Arena ladder have absolutely no impact of BGs whatsoever.
    Edited: September 21, 2018

2. Oh look, another topic complaining about the human racial, clearly never seen that before...
    Yeah, no, not getting another thread derailed by that.

3. What I have noticed, is both sides can be bad. It all depends on the people who join your battle grounds. If they are there to just afk and not care for lay away pvp gear, people do that. You win when you have serious people on your team who don't join battle grounds with green quest gear on. We used to stop that in retail by making preformed groups. But I don't see much of that here.

4. Umm, go play the game on icecrown.. Horde is owning the whole life of Alliance. Like, it's not even close, 51-1, The horde is really mad at us. And I just don't know why. Look man, I like Orcs. I think they are people too, Don't kill me bruh.

5. Any side that has Natureshift healing, wins. Simple as that

6. An alliance PUG will most likely beat an Horde PUG.. Horde has more premades though.. as an alliance player i have to face premades in 6 of 10 bgs i play. sometimes even more.. thats because horde has lesser Q times while alliance has really long q's so the "bg heros" play in horde.

So alliance doesnt dominate bgs.. a lot of ppl join alliance thinking they will get carried and thats how you end up in a pug with 5+ 2000gs players..

7. What worries is not the win-lose ratio of Hoprde BG's. What worries me is if resilience is working correctly I keep getting 3-4 shot by some ******in with sm when I have 1.3k resilience as resto shaman really disheartening even warriors and dks dont do that sort of crazy damage.

8. A few buddies and I recently started playing on Warmane; Specifically on Icecrown.

We are playing horde. Personally, I have only done two lvl 80 BG's so far and both times we won. One of my friends that gets a lot more playtime than the rest of us feels like Alliance run the PVP scene on this server.

Is there a general consensus to if this is true or not?

Thanks!
    Well IDK, i lose like 5-7 before i win 1 game on Alliance xD

9. Yeah. I’m horde and I always thought that alliance races were op in bgs. But in fact horde is winning a lot of bgs. I played like 8-9 bgs of which I lost only 1 or 2. Idk what other hordies are complaining about.

10. Simply - alliance(hate em,lol) win atleast 75% of the BGs(you know, premades, etc..)

11. Both sides have their ups and downs throughout the day. If you chase kills or damage and don't care about winning, go horde. If you focus on objectives and want to win, go alliance. I'll take all the help I can get.

12. An alliance PUG will most likely beat an Horde PUG.. Horde has more premades though.. as an alliance player i have to face premades in 6 of 10 bgs i play. sometimes even more.. thats because horde has lesser Q times while alliance has really long q's so the "bg heros" play in horde.

So alliance doesnt dominate bgs.. a lot of ppl join alliance thinking they will get carried and thats how you end up in a pug with 5+ 2000gs players..
    The opposite of what this guy said is true.

13. I haven't played too much Bg's but from what i seen its not to bad for any side. sometimes alliance has a winning streak sometimes horde has. Might depend on time of day.
    This means if you normally play a certain time you might be unlucky and end up in the other factions win streak when they have lots of pvp players online. Making it feel like your faction lose almost every single time. when they in fact might win a **** ton of Bg's when you are not playing.

But i do have to say Alliance seems to have the upper hand still, in arena and Bg's. probably because more serious pvp players go alliance because of racials.
    Some complain and yell like hell about the human racial while other people tend to claim it does not matter at all. But lets face it Alliance DO have better racials for pvp than horde. Human racial is several times better than any raical on hord side. So of course that WILL have an impact on what faction people chose if they aim to focus on pvp.
    Claiming it does not is pure stupidity. when one faction do have racials that is noticable better for pvp that faction WILL have an upperhand in pvp, both because of the racials and because it will attract more pvp players.

This does not mean horde Sucks at pvp. They do win a lot of bg's to and they have good pvp players to. Not all pvp players pick the faction with best racials. some just like horde better no matter what, some like to play the underdogs and so on. But as long one faction do have superior racials for pvp the balance will always be in their favor. Thats just how it is

14. Oh look, another topic complaining about the human racial, clearly never seen that before...
    As long as there is such a noticable difference between racials. One Faction having better racials people will talk about it :)

First 12