1. Bug with Cloak of Shadows on Icecrown

I have been noticing a very annoying bug with Rogues cloak of shadows on Icecrown, where immediately after using it any spell/DoT casted on you will apply through cloaks. I notice this the most when I am fighting a priest and go to cloak the fear, but end up being feared while in Cloak. Or am going for a restealth and have a dot reapplied immediately after cloaking before vanish.

Have any other rogue players been encountering this bug on Icecrown? It is a huge disadvantage in PVP and extremely hard to deal with since there's no cd reset for cloak if this bug occurs

2. Cloak of shadow's dosen't give you 100% chans to resist every spell.
    You still have 10% chans to get feared or dotted, so if the priest spam dots with 1 sec gcd...

3. Cloak of shadow's dosen't give you 100% chans to resist every spell.
    You still have 10% chans to get feared or dotted, so if the priest spam dots with 1 sec gcd...
    Yes I understand that, the bug however is that during the initial .25-.5~ seconds of cloak spells have a 100% chance to go through it

4. Probably latency between you, server and the other player.

5. Yes I understand that, the bug however is that during the initial .25-.5~ seconds of cloak spells have a 100% chance to go through it
    No its probably latency or netcode thing. I was cc'ed plenty of times while grounding totem was there, got hit for 10k chaos bolts while I was in dispersion and similar stuff. Not a priority fro devs.

6. If the spell is mid air when you cloak, it'll still hit you.

7. If the spell is mid air when you cloak, it'll still hit you.
    so why paladin bubble immune spell, but its launched before it?