1. [H] Beginner LF a friendly Guild

Hi Warmane,

at first I'd like to say that I never (sadly) experienced the glory of WotlK on retail and thats why I'm here on this Server.
    I am currently trying to level my 42 Priest that is going to be my main character and I'm looking for a Guild that would like to help out a beginner when it comes to questions related to WoW in general and that'd like to help me get some Gear for the endgame.

I'm from Germany so I try to be active in the late afternoon (4-5pm to open end) since I work.
    Well if you'd like to help a beginner out and you have a friendly Guild then just whisper me ingame and we can have a little chat :)

Ingame Name
    Eallir

Greetings.

2. Hello kireek!

I run the guild <NOCT>. We are newly formed and looking for all kinds of members to fill our ranks!
    We welcome new and old players alike! Please feel free to give our recruitment post a check HERE.

3. BUMP.
    Still looking. My Priest is around lvl 60 (I took a break) and I'm hopefully going to get him to 80 this weekend. :)

4. I am still looking for a Guild, I am currently level 76 (Priest) since I took another break. If I find a nice Guild I probably would take less breaks and actually play the game for real, so if you think you I could fit into your Guild then don't hesitate to write me or reply in here. :)