1. How to - Fully Optimised Raiding

Hello, back again with another raid management guide. This time tackling a few more intricacies of maximising your raid performance explaining in better detail how, and why, your raid should be formed. Covering raid professions for every raid member, group compositions and why to get the most out of your raid group, not just your own gain.

Feedback on my hosting from the last guides forced me to put this in google docs, which makes it look awful, but the information is still there.

Anyway, here's How to - Fully Optimised Raiding

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

2. Hello, back again with another raid management guide. This time tackling a few more intricacies of maximising your raid performance explaining in better detail how, and why, your raid should be formed. Covering raid professions for every raid member, group compositions and why to get the most out of your raid group, not just your own gain.

Feedback on my hosting from the last guides forced me to put this in google docs, which makes it look awful, but the information is still there.

Anyway, here's How to - Fully Optimised Raiding

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    Another terrible guide.

You do realize you put 2 holy pallies in it and 0 resto druids?

That is just plain stupid. You want one resto druid and tbh holy pallies are not that great.

Also 3 enh shamans seems a bit overkill, you don't really have to have one in the tank group (even though it isn't bad).

Also no druid in the melee group can be major as well.

I think you may have close to "optimized' but honestly at the end of the day it isn't realistic at all.

You can't just say "in a vacuum where everyone has unlimited money and gear this is the best setup" because it really is just useless.

For example in REALITY if you class stack too hard you will have wasted gear and items that are so heavily contested that no one will have nearly optimal gear.

I guess my point is your guide is theoretical and not based in reality--which means it is great in theory but terrible in practice.

Maybe try and make something useful next time.

3. 1 holy pala and 1 holy priest
    pink and white colors