1. AH and Drop rates

Guys what happened with the AH and the drop rate on a lot of items. And everything we CAN find on ah is expensive af.

These are just some i noticed so far:
    - No primos in the AH.
    - No Green Hills of Stranglethorn pages, both on ah and from mobs.

2. I have noticed dramatic increase in Infinite dust prices, and most dusts/essences overall.

About primos, major of it comes from EOF, so I think it's just temporary(amount in market, not price). Even if drop rates were changed.

3. Guys what happened with the AH and the drop rate on a lot of items. And everything we CAN find on ah is expensive af.

These are just some i noticed so far:
    - No primos in the AH.
    - No Green Hills of Stranglethorn pages, both on ah and from mobs.
    We tested out about the pages and they were dropping normally. It would be nice to hear feedback of more people about those pages.

As for other items, the loot tables have been reworked, perhaps the why the raise on their prices.

4. There are a couple of threads about this already.

Apparently they reworked loot so that "neutral" items (i.e world epics/BOEs/rares/greens) drop far less often in dungeons and raids (bascially where 99% of farmers spent their time). Because of this, the supply has dropped very significantly and the demand is the same as it always was (and for a realm with 12k+ players online at any one time, this poses another problem).

A better way of doing this without screwing with the economy is to do it with the next gold squish. At the moment certain items (e.g Zom's Crackling Bulwark, a decent starter epic shield) are more or less non-existent, previously they were selling for ~100g or less. Now they are selling for nearly 1k. Not that I'm complaining at all, as soon as I noticed the droprate nerfs about a day after they happened I reported it and got confirmation it was intentional when my bugtracker report was dismissed. I just bought up every world BOE epic/semi-rare drop that was on the AH.

But as someone who has introduced friends to the server and leveled with them. Being a fresh 80 on this server is about to be even more of a nightmare, so based on that side of things, I don't think this was a very well thought out change.

EDIT: Also not to mention the obvious but this benefits botters heavily compared to before.
    Edited: September 20, 2018

5. That's a good thing. I mean, when economy is at that point where you sometimes buy 264 items, DE them and make gold selling those Abyss crystals, there is something wrong. I don't know if that was meant as "catch up" mechanic or what.

How is being a fresh 80 a nightmare, I think that's the most interesting part. All the game is open to you, anywhere you go you get upgrades.
    Maybe someone now will actually buy starter Rare crafted sets and such.
    Edited: September 20, 2018

6. That's a good thing. I mean, when economy is at that point where you sometimes buy 264 items, DE them and make gold selling those Abyss crystals, there is something wrong.

How is being a fresh 80 a nightmare, I think that's the most interesting part. All the game is open to you, anywhere you go you get upgrades.
    Maybe someone now will actually buy starter Rare crafted sets and such.
    ilvl 264 epic prices have dropped since this change (due to the fact that most of the farmers have probably started farming ICC trash now instead).

As for the other points:
    - Nothing is wrong with being a fresh 80 in WOTLK fundamentally, however due to the age and many adjustments that have been made to Icecrown over the years, you are at a huge disadvantage compared to when the server was first started.

It is simply a fact that nerfing droprates now hurts players trying to gear up more than players who are geared enough to raid regularly and get their gear through raiding. The change only means that fresh 80s spend longer grinding for gold to afford the bare necessities (e.g flying mounts/gold for starter gear).

- If you are talking about rare crafted starter gear, who is going to spend their time crafting that junk for new players when people can just go and buy ilvl 264s from ICC for a similar amount of gold?

Again, I don't really have a horse in this race, but I also don't really see the point in this change.

7. Meanwhile I was farming cloth and got a ton of greens on my mage, filling up my bank and I don't have enchanting on alliance, only horde... fml

8. We tested out about the pages and they were dropping normally. It would be nice to hear feedback of more people about those pages.

As for other items, the loot tables have been reworked, perhaps the why the raise on their prices.

It was just something i noticed. If you say its dropping normally now, then it was broken a some time ago, I was getting a page on pretty much every mob, almost always finishing the quest AND having a LOT of spares, this time I left the area with 4 pages total :D