1. <Pirate Day>

So I was on a vacation all good all fun. I come home on the 19th bla bla bla..... I login around 21:30 realm time, check the calendar and see oh its Pirate Day. Nice i think to myself and i start heading to Booty Bay do the achivment since i missed it last year. So im on my way quite happy that im gona get the achivment riding my fat goat mount. I get to BB there are some allys on the banks roof being like ,, ohhh u aint geting anything filthy Horde,,
    We wipe em clean from the roof (when i say we i mean there was around 40-50 hordis there for the achivment) and procede to the NPC.
    And lo and behold Captain DeMeza has despawned because the server crashed previously.
    Slow claps for Warmane staff -.-
    So we are like ok lets make tickets all of us which we do (dont forget that this is happening from 21:40ish until 00:00 realm time) and what do you know
    Warmane staff ignores it.
    So there is around 40 tickets up saying ,that the event thats is on 1 day on the year 1 DAY EVENT, is not working. You would think that in 2.5 hours that the tickets were up someone would respond and try to help.
    Of course that did not happen.
    People would say ye but the event was up for 2 days you had time to do it. I dont care i was on a vacation. I will not set up my personal life to Warmanes super sloppy event making. How hard can it be to monitor a event that has 1 ONLY 1 NPC tied to it ?????
    Well they didnt monitor it of course because why should they? Why would you monitor events that are there just for a fix amount of time in certain periods of a year , certainly nothing could go wrong.
    Warmane staff has show that they are not even close to the term staff because this situation is so degrading towards the players so abominable how much they do not care about their player base expecialy on the realm which supposedly is the highest populated realm.
    40 and more players waited there for almost 3 hours for the staff to help and all we got was a message that came the next day saying ,, Please keep youself informed bla bla bla if u encountered a bug report it to bugtracker,,
    How do you even dare?
    For a server that makes so much money this has truly show how actualy incompetent they are.
    There is no excuse because to spawn 1 npc is easy.

2. As awful as it is, Warmane has never and never will be on time with world events.

Make that a permanent mental note regardless of what they say.

Just check in every day when a world event is supposed to come in.

Remember, if you're early, you're on time; if you're on time, you're late

3. Its not about being on time its about staff actualy monitoring events and making sure that they work which they do not do.
    What are they paid for?
    To respond to players with ,, go and report it on bugtracker,, while i sit on my ***